We've Finished! Congratulations! (Post Your Name Here)

I finished both quests. Wow, what great quests! The hardest part was having a slow computer on Pirates and Mansion; a couple crashes but the rest was really easy. I only had to have help on one question, which is saying a lot for me. :lmao:

Thanks, VMK. :)

Yay I finished the Green Quest for now. :) it was fun :) and Ill enjoy the prizes too

Everyone's doing good except for me..

I keep crashing.

It took me forever to just get past that stupid pirates part, 100 is impossible for
me.

After an hour and a half I finally made it to mansion, only after that I got
stumped. What the heck is a runaway mine train with treasure on it?! I've never
heard of anything like that!!! So I failed, now I have to go and crash in mansion
over and over AGAIN just to pass AGAIN.

I'm really upset with this quest..

I finished both :)

Aww Shark, sorry you are having crashing problems. If you are still having trouble and would like some help let me know. I would be happy to get you through this after how awful a time I had on the first blackheart quest. :goodvibes

I've just finished the gold. I'll do the green one later, I'm tired of questing.

Mckeyjoe finished both quests and lily's too

Now for Kutiepetutie...

Back oh! It may take awhile for me to post these names, but it will be up soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter