We've Finished! Congratulations! (Post Your Name Here)

I've finished Gold.. that's all I'm going to do right now. What's involved in the green one?

I finished both on myself... I'll take a break for a while and then play on my kids...

The quest was fun- but I am pathetic when it comes to pirates- I lucked out and played with someone who just sunk them all real fast to finish with 103 credits lol...

So I will be looking for some ducks later for Kutiepetutie and MckeyJoe to get through...

Everyone's doing good except for me..

I keep crashing.

It took me forever to just get past that stupid pirates part, 100 is impossible for
me.

After an hour and a half I finally made it to mansion, only after that I got
stumped. What the heck is a runaway mine train with treasure on it?! I've never
heard of anything like that!!! So I failed, now I have to go and crash in mansion
over and over AGAIN just to pass AGAIN.

I'm really upset with this quest..

Gold:

Jasonpwns
Astrowolfflame (brother)

Green:

Jasonpwns
Astrowolfflame (Brother)

OK, only just found this thread! I finished both a while ago too! Yay! If anyone needs someone to make up numbers on games, or to befriend, feel free to find me (SoupDragon). Good luck to all still going at the quests :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter