We've booked the babies 1st trip and she's not even born yet! Dec 2010!

Hey Wendy!!
I posted on FB but I will post here too! I loved your P&F Night! I am so happy that you guys are having these nights and that your family loves them. Owen says to me every other day, "Momma, is today Dizney Night??" :lovestruc

I really think arriving on the Friday would be great. We like you guys, always get the first flight out and the entire day is wasted, waiting for your room! Arriving late afternoon, room ready and have the night to adjust and relax sounds REALLY good.... I am going to think about that for us too. I know one thing... I AM NOT planning the night before the trip getting a hotel room near the airport again!

How fun! Wendy
your cupcakes came out really cute! love the decorations and the girls are sooooo precious!
can't wait for the next one!

Thanks Connie!! We had such a fun night, I'm thinking of doing Disney nights twice a month instead of once! Emily wants wo watch UP next time!

Looks so fun Wendy! Your decorations are too cute. Little Eva with her crown is too precious. :lovestruc

We did a P&TF night tonight and I tried and tried to get the girls to let me make some real New Orleans cuisine and they just wouldn't have it. I got a lot of "YUCK MOMMA!". :lmao:

Hey Leanne! Congrats on DVC! We hope to become DVC members someday too although, Mike says he doesn't mind renting points from owners and letting them be responsible for annual fees etc.. ;)

I was afraid Emily wouldn't want to eat jambalaya, but she was so excited about the night and she helped me make it so she took 2 bites of the rice and said she liked it, "but it's spicy"!! She ate plenty of the salad and cornbread though!

We had fun and can't wait until the next one!

Hey Wendy!!
I posted on FB but I will post here too! I loved your P&F Night! I am so happy that you guys are having these nights and that your family loves them. Owen says to me every other day, "Momma, is today Dizney Night??" :lovestruc

I really think arriving on the Friday would be great. We like you guys, always get the first flight out and the entire day is wasted, waiting for your room! Arriving late afternoon, room ready and have the night to adjust and relax sounds REALLY good.... I am going to think about that for us too. I know one thing... I AM NOT planning the night before the trip getting a hotel room near the airport again!

Hi Nickie! We had a great night and I owe it all to you!! Your Disney nights always look so fun, I just had to start them for us. I think these nights are what are kids will remember when they are older and maybe they'll even have them with their own kiddies. OMG, can you imagine that we will probably be Grandma's some day!!:eek:

We're pretty sure that we are leaving Friday night so we get a fresh start on Saturday. I think we'll use 2 of our extra 3 food credits to order pizza in our room that night. :thumbsup2

Hey just had to say one of the best ptr ever, and I was sad when I go to the end but I have more to look forward to

:welcome:to my PTR and thanks for joining the fun!! I have 8 long months of craziness to add so buckle up, keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride!! :rotfl:

Thanks Connie!! We had such a fun night, I'm thinking of doing Disney nights twice a month instead of once! Emily wants wo watch UP next time!

Hey Leanne! Congrats on DVC! We hope to become DVC members someday too although, Mike says he doesn't mind renting points from owners and letting them be responsible for annual fees etc.. ;)

I was afraid Emily wouldn't want to eat jambalaya, but she was so excited about the night and she helped me make it so she took 2 bites of the rice and said she liked it, "but it's spicy"!! She ate plenty of the salad and cornbread though!

We had fun and can't wait until the next one!

Hi Nickie! We had a great night and I owe it all to you!! Your Disney nights always look so fun, I just had to start them for us. I think these nights are what are kids will remember when they are older and maybe they'll even have them with their own kiddies. OMG, can you imagine that we will probably be Grandma's some day!!:eek:

We're pretty sure that we are leaving Friday night so we get a fresh start on Saturday. I think we'll use 2 of our extra 3 food credits to order pizza in our room that night. :thumbsup2

:welcome:to my PTR and thanks for joining the fun!! I have 8 long months of craziness to add so buckle up, keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Hey Wendy-popping on over here from Nickie's PTR. You are hilarious!

Looks like you have a fun trip planned-going with the extra day is such a great idea! More time at Disney:thumbsup2

We stayed at WL for our honeymoon and LOVED it!! My husband would definately stay there again.

I was laughing my head off at your border patrol story:laughing: Grannies on the loose!

Hey Wendy-popping on over here from Nickie's PTR. You are hilarious!

Looks like you have a fun trip planned-going with the extra day is such a great idea! More time at Disney:thumbsup2

We stayed at WL for our honeymoon and LOVED it!! My husband would definately stay there again.

I was laughing my head off at your border patrol story:laughing: Grannies on the loose!

Hi Jill! Thanks for joining the insanity!!:lmao: Your boys are very handsome! I read your TR from last year and all I can say is :rotfl::thumbsup2:rotfl:!! Lots of fun!

We are looking forward to the WL, we ate there many, many years ago and my DH fell in love with the place and I have to admit, it is very breath taking when you walk in the lobby so we're excited!

Hey Wendy, just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking of you today. :hug:

Thanks Leanne!:hug:

We went to the Disney store today after visiting Emily's favorite person in the world, my Dad! Her and Grandpa are BFF's!! Too cute!

Anyway, after Grandpa's, we headed to the Disney store (actually, it's a Disney outlet) and managed to buy the place out! We got some new housewares, an Alice stuffed doll, Dug and Bolt stuffies, a Cinderella dress and tiara, a Thumper stuffie and onsie for Eva, an UP Hawaiian type shirt for Mike and this beauty.....(the dress, not the girl..we already had her!!:rotfl:)

DSC055592.jpg

She makes an adorable Minnie Mouse if you ask me.....which you didn't ask me, but I'm telling you anyway!! :laughing:

On to trip news.....

Well, there really isn't any! I called Disney again to see if I had a PIN yet, but no luck there! Here's hoping for a great code or a great discount to be offered for December. I wouldn't complain if they offered free dining or b4g3 again!! :yay:

From the Williams family to you, the (insert sur name here) family....

We went to the Disney store today after visiting Emily's favorite person in the world, my Dad! Her and Grandpa are BFF's!! Too cute!

Anyway, after Grandpa's, we headed to the Disney store (actually, it's a Disney outlet) and managed to buy the place out! We got some new housewares, an Alice stuffed doll, Dug and Bolt stuffies, a Cinderella dress and tiara, a Thumper stuffie and onsie for Eva, an UP Hawaiian type shirt for Mike and this beauty.....(the dress, not the girl..we already had her!!:rotfl:)

DSC055592.jpg

She makes an adorable Minnie Mouse if you ask me.....which you didn't ask me, but I'm telling you anyway!! :laughing:

On to trip news.....

Well, there really isn't any! I called Disney again to see if I had a PIN yet, but no luck there! Here's hoping for a great code or a great discount to be offered for December. I wouldn't complain if they offered free dining or b4g3 again!! :yay:

From the Williams family to you, the (insert sur name here) family....

love the pix

Super cute picture. I think she is a pretty Minnie too :cutie::thumbsup2.

HAPPY EASTER WENDY. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED DAY.

In May 2007, on Emily's 1st visit to Disney World, we bought her a glow toy because Mike can't pass one of those carts without buying something! :rotfl: Anyway, Emily was only 10 months old so I wanted something that we could turn on and it would stay on, something that didn't spin around and hurt her and something that would be ok if she put it in her mouth amd this is what we ended up buying for $10-$15.

wand.jpg

As you can see, it still works and we have taken it to Disney every year since!! It has about 15 different light sequences and turns all different colors. Emily thinks it's Leo's wand from Little Einstiens! pixiedust:
Just thought I would share!

Finally, here is Emily in her new Cinderella dress! princess:

DSC055612.jpg

Enjoy!! I hope to have a revised schedule up later so stay tuned!:thumbsup2

love the outfits!!!princess: OH how sad that I will never get to have a little Minnie Mouse. :sad1:

I hope you guys had a great Easter!! Our weather was SO nice!!! I hope yours was too!!

Adorable dresses. The Minnie Mouse dress is my favorite. I guess I just love Minnie Mouse. We saw a Minnie bathing suit in the Disney store last week and I HAVE to buy it for Sam.
:wizard:Here's some pixie dust for you in hopes that you'll get a good pin.

What beautiful dresses on an adorable girl!
sounds like you hit the jackpot at the Disney outlet!!! I love to shop at ours!!! Danny can't stand when I say; I want to go to gulfport! he knows what that means...just wish they had such cute stuff for boys...I'm with Nickie no more cute sweeties to dress like Minnie and princesses...
:wave2: Connie

What a cute Princess and the Frog night!! :) How cute about Up. We have not seen it yet but we will when we get to it. How often are you doing Disney nights? Which Disney outlet did you go to? I love the Minnie outfit--Emily looks so cute!! :) The Cinderella dress is adorable too. :goodvibes:

love the pix

Thanks!!:)

Super cute!

Thanks Lessa!:thumbsup2
Super cute picture. I think she is a pretty Minnie too :cutie::thumbsup2.

HAPPY EASTER WENDY. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED DAY.

Thanks Dana! I hope your family had a wonderful Easter!:hug:

love the outfits!!!princess: OH how sad that I will never get to have a little Minnie Mouse. :sad1:

I hope you guys had a great Easter!! Our weather was SO nice!!! I hope yours was too!!

Hey Nickie! Maybe you'll have granddaughters :eek: and can dress them as Minnie Mouse!

We've had beautiful weather here too! It's been so nice to open the windows and air the place out! We've been playing outside a lot! Eva loves when the breeze blows across her face, it's so cute!! :cutie:

Adorable dresses. The Minnie Mouse dress is my favorite. I guess I just love Minnie Mouse. We saw a Minnie bathing suit in the Disney store last week and I HAVE to buy it for Sam.
:wizard:Here's some pixie dust for you in hopes that you'll get a good pin.

Hi Pam! I love Minnie Mouse too! That was Emily's pick at the Disney Store. I bought the Cinderella dress because it was on clearance and I couldn't pass up the bargain!

What beautiful dresses on an adorable girl!
sounds like you hit the jackpot at the Disney outlet!!! I love to shop at ours!!! Danny can't stand when I say; I want to go to gulfport! he knows what that means...just wish they had such cute stuff for boys...I'm with Nickie no more cute sweeties to dress like Minnie and princesses...
:wave2: Connie

Howdy Connie! Like I told Nickie, you'll hopefully have a granddaughter to dress like Minnie!!:rotfl:

What a cute Princess and the Frog night!! :) How cute about Up. We have not seen it yet but we will when we get to it. How often are you doing Disney nights? Which Disney outlet did you go to? I love the Minnie outfit--Emily looks so cute!! :) The Cinderella dress is adorable too. :goodvibes:

Hi Stephanie!! Hope you're having a great time in NC! Have your tissues ready when you watch UP! It's a great movie! I was going to do Disney nights once a month, but I think I am going to do them twice a month since we had so much fun. We're doing UP night on Friday!!

We went to the Disney store at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills. My Mom is buried in Clarkston, where I grew up, and her b-day was Thursday so we made a trip to the cemetery, then visited my Dad and hit the mall! I'm not sure if you're familiar with that area,:confused3 but Clarkston is just northwest of Auburn Hills.

Anyway, I can't wait to start walking. Hopefully the weather will be nice!

Hi Wendy!!! I'm joining in the fun! We will be in the World at the same time!!! We are staying at POP 12/3-12/11! This is my favorite time of the year to go! I'm so excited! Wish time would hurry up and fly by! :rotfl:

Good idea to avoid MK on the 4th! That will be a nut house since the parade is being taped that day! In 2008 we went to DHS the day the parade was taped and it was great!

I am so jealous that you are staying at WL!!! That is my dream resort!!! Maybe in an awwesome deal is released I can upgrade!!! My fingers and toes are crossed!

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip! Reese :goodvibes

Hi Wendy, I followed you from DevonsDisneyMom's PTR. Thanks to the links I am all caught up.

I love your writing style. The first pictures of Eva are wonderful. I loved the second one, it looked like she was smiling. Both your children are just gorgeous.
I love the bracelet you made, it is beautiful.

The Disney outlet dresses are adorable :goodvibes.

As for pin codes do you ever log into the Disney website, price out vacations and save the offers? I seem to get pin codes sometimes after I do that. It is worth a shot, although I feel like you do they will offer some type of discount.

Thanks for mentioning the parade taping, we arrive on the 1st and have a DISmeet/dinner planned at Whispering Canyon Cafe on the 5th. We were planning on going to MK that day, but I had forgotten all about the parade taping. My lovely boyfriend is in a power wheelchair and the crowds being what they are on parade taping days :eek: we will probably pick another park.

COMPLETELY JEALOUS that you have a Disney Outlet nearby!! Our Disney store phased out last year and I miss it! Sure, you can shop online-but I loved going in there:sad1:

The Minnie and Cindy outfits are so cute! Another mom of boys living the pink through those of you with princesses:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter