Well i am doing it

wdwfamilyinIL

DIS Veteran
After a long thought and procrastination, we are just going to take the plunge and book the POLY. I am so excited! We have stayed at Asmo,Pop,and Pofq but never a deluxe. Its gonna be a tight squeeze, but we will just give up a few of the extras so we can do this. Anyone have any pics of garden view at the Poly, anything a newbie needs to know for the Poly? Wow I can't believe, now I just have to stay quiet until Thanksgiving....

I love Fiji for GV! Last year we were in a room with the patio facing the water and the back of the volcano pool and it was beautiful! It's also really nice and close to the GHC. Have a great time, we LOVE the Poly!

You will LOVE it. We took the plunge last year on what we thought would be the once in a lifetime stay there. Well we are going back this year too. And we were prepared to pay full price!

We stayed in Samoa and loved it. Close to the pool and GCH

This website is great for Polynesian planning:

http://www.tikimanpages.com/tiki/

Also, GV rooms in Tokelau can be very nice boardering on awesome to average. My family had 3 GV rooms in Tokelau and our GV was exactly that with a direct view of the Hawaii building, my parents GV was better with some view of the Lagoon, and my in-laws with a "GV" view of the Lagoon. It's luck of the draw as we were all on the same floor, same side, and being seperated by 5 room locations. Enjoy!

We are heading down for Jersey week on the 1st of November and we are staying at AKV for 4 nights. I was going to stay at BLT for the last 2 nights but I would have to borrow points from next UY, so instead i'm going to book the Poly for the weekend stay and surprise the family! I'm going to splurge on the Club level.

I have always wanted to stay at the Poly and the thought of being there for 2 nights is so exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter