Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

Tomorrow is WI. I'm ready for anything. :)

I believe that I see losses and gains on the 2nd weigh in after the behavior that caused the change. Considering the difficulties I've had in eating how I "should" be eating the last two days, it'll be interesting! And that isn't even including the flight.

No biggie though! I hit my year mark while I was gone, and I'll get it together. Off to have some fruit and drink more water!

Poor DH lost his Active Link on the plane. He doesn't eat his AP, but he likes to know how many he has earned. It was quite the bummer.

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:
Hi everyone!! I just joined WW online today, hoping to make lifestyle changes. DH and I joined the YMCA back in January, and I workout there for an hour Mon-Fri while my kids are in school. Glad I found y'all, I need all the motivation I can get!

Welcome!

I have eaten more activity points than I normally do, so weigh in will be interesting this time!

If I joined online, does that membership include meetings too? It might be helpful for me to have a weigh in every week.

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:
If I joined online, does that membership include meetings too? It might be helpful for me to have a weigh in every week.

If you are an online member, it does not include meetings.

A loss is a loss! If you started exercising too you could just be retaining water. My favorite WW recipe website is Skinny Taste. I'm sure they will have something for your party.

Great site!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I've lost 16.5 lbs - hoping to lose the whole 40 that I need to lose before my June trip!!!

Aburns8 said:
Jumping back in. I have gained 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am so ashamed of myself.

Beating yourself up for what is already done will do you no good. Start from here, and feel good about that.

I made the baked chicken nuggets from the Skinny taste site tonight and they were SO good!!! My kids loved them! Much healthier than fried!

I've already lost a pound since I joined WW a few days ago, I'm down 12 now! So excited to be seeing results :) I'm also working out at the YMCA daily, and have set a goal to do the Princess Half next year. Hope I can do it!

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY said:
I've already lost a pound since I joined WW a few days ago, I'm down 12 now! So excited to be seeing results :) I'm also working out at the YMCA daily, and have set a goal to do the Princess Half next year. Hope I can do it!

You CAN do it!

Jumping back in. I have gained 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am so ashamed of myself.
Don't beat yourself up! We have all messed up one time or another. Heck, I even "rebooted" my starting weight more than once. That 6 pounds will come right off once you are back on program {{hugs}}.

Don't beat yourself up! We have all messed up one time or another. Heck, I even "rebooted" my starting weight more than once. That 6 pounds will come right off once you are back on program {{hugs}}.

Thanks Robin! I hope it comes off quickly.

Whew, finally getting back into the swing of things. My stomach thought it was being tortured with all the fruits and veggies, and with me not allowing it to lead me to whatever it wanted, LOL. Now, I was lucky in that I had a loss of .4 on Saturday (compared to my last proper Saturday weigh-in before vacation), but I know very well that if I'd continued to misbehave, LOL, that the loss would have disappeared. And like I'd posted before, I had *just* bought a new size down and I need to be very careful! I don't have any backup clothes except for yoga pants!

DH had a little gain, but he's OK with that. I'm quite sure most, if not all, of it is simply water, and it'll be off soon enough. He also bought his new Active Link, since he lost his on the plane before landing in Orlando. He didn't want to buy one IN Orlando because he thought he would have to "train" it all over again. Aha, nope, that's not true. He could have been seeing all those Activity Points for our trip if he'd bought one in Orlando, because you link a new one to your account, and it just continues on. Thought that might be good to know. :)

Down 2.6 tonight. I really thought I'd be up so I am very very happy. A couple of ladies lost 10 pounds this weigh in for their first week. LOTS of inspiring losses at my meeting tonight.

Now to get my activity WAY UP this week. Lots of studying has kept me from doing what I need to do.

:hug:

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week, 110 total!

You are an inspiration!

I made the baked chicken nuggets from the Skinny taste site tonight and they were SO good!!! My kids loved them! Much healthier than fried!

I still need to look at this site! Especially after Robin said she made shrimp...is this Skinny Girl? She uses a lot of Splenda and stuff that I cannot eat.

:cool1:

I was lucky in that I had a loss of .4 on Saturday (compared to my last proper Saturday weigh-in before vacation), but I know very well that if I'd continued to misbehave, LOL, that the loss would have disappeared. And like I'd posted before, I had *just* bought a new size down and I need to be very careful! I don't have any backup clothes except for yoga pants!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter