Weight/Size Restrictions for Luggage

Ur Friend

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any weight and size restrictions for the luggage you check-in and your carry on?

Ur Friend said:
Does anyone know if there are any weight and size restrictions for the luggage you check-in and your carry on?
The carry-on luggage has to fit through the scanner, as for boarding an airplane, DCL has no weight limit for luggage. The official instructions say two bags but there are many exceptions who are not tossed overboard for the crime of overpacking... 27 bags is the most I've heard of...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I suppose the response above begs the question, so what size bag will fit through the scanner?

They have scanners simular to the ones at the airport....so if your within the size requirement for airlines..you should be just fine. Larger pieces can always be sent ahead with a porter. As for limit on how many...I don't think they really care...it's your room once aboard..and your space that you'll be using with all the additional luggage. We WAY overpacked on our trip...and never again will we bring so much. (I say that now...but I guess we'll see come October).

For the ship probably not, but are you flying? With a few exceptions (Jetblue for one) the weight limit is 50 pounds per bag, 2 checked bags per person for airlines.

One lady post she took 7 large suitcases for 4 people......what on earth she left at home I don't know, because we took 2 large suitcases for 4 people on a 7 day and overpacked. And she had little kids....my son is 6'2" as am I, and we both packed suits.....DW is 5'7" and DD is 5'8", so we don't have small clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter