Weight Loss Pledge-week 6!!

1.5 lbs on for me this week :sad2: It's hardly surprising though seeing as I ate enough to feed a small country for a month at the weekend :rotfl:

Back on track now (although am going to a 40th Birthday party on Saturday) and hoping to do well on the next 6-week pledge :goodvibes

Lots 2.5lb this week, probably coz I had tonsillitis!

Didn't meet my target, but roll on the next 6 weeks. :thumbsup2

Hi

I lost a pound this week. Just joined the Cambridge Diet.

Can we start another weight pledge, as I didnt do mine due to change of diet and kids having chicken pox and not really had time to be good (thats my excuse) :lmao:

I think it would be good.

:( I'm disappointed to say that I have stayed the same yet again. I really hope that I can get myself motivated for the next 6 week pledge

I lost 4 pounds this week making my total 6 pounds having had 3 weeks of no loss at all. It makes no sense but there you go.
I will be pledging again as I found the thought of others doing the same really helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter