• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weight Loss Pledge-week 6!!

Netty

DIS Veteran
Hi all :sunny:
well we are on week 6 already!!
I think it is fantastic the way everyone has tried their best and done so well, and some have even lost more than their original pledge :woohoo:
the help and support for each other on here has been fantastic :grouphug: and i can say it has kept me going when i have felt really down, THANKYOU! :thumbsup2
I will be starting another pledge on the 20th feb if everyone wants to keep going :goodvibes

It has really helped me knowing there are loads of us dieting together!

:sunny:

Jodie

Netty, as this is the last weigh-in of the original pledge, shouldn't we be starting another one now so people have something to aim for this week? :confused3

Another 1lb for me so I am bang on my 12lb pledge :woohoo:

And 1lb off for Gavin, he has missed his pledge by alot but at least this week he has lost rather than gained!

Pledges....

For this next 6 weeks I am going with 12lb again as 2lb a week is my long term goal and I am going to plesge 12lb for Gavin aswell, he also needs to shift 2lb a week and is aware alot more effort is going to be required for this next 6 weeks.

:sunny:

Jodie

Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins, and well done to those that have reached their target. My final weigh-in will be on Friday and I'm disappointed that I didn't reach my target, so the sooner the next pledge starts the better!!

Good luck everyone :wizard:

Good luck everyone for the coming week.

I won't be weighing in this week, my next weigh-in will be next Friday.

Ive stayed the same :rolleyes1

Well done to everyone else! :thumbsup2

week 6

loss 3lbs....

thanks to everyone for there support cant wait to start this 6 week pledge.

:banana: :banana:

I'm staying the same as well, roll on the next pledge :banana:

wilma-bride said:
Netty, as this is the last weigh-in of the original pledge, shouldn't we be starting another one now so people have something to aim for this week? :confused3
Joh, have pm'd you!

Just a 1lb loss for me this week, so I think I have failed on my target, but onward and upwards to the next one. I also would like to thank everybody for the support given. :thumbsup2

Well done to all the losers. :cheer2:

STS for me, but will join the next pledge to keep the weight coming off for my holiday (hopefully :blush: ).

I stayed the same this week so I met my origional pledge target, just not the amended one. Oh well, 11lb in 6 weeks is great.

Roll on the next 6 weeks!!

Sorry no loss for me this week, but at least i didn't put any back on. bit upset i didn't reach my goal but at least i didn't give up half way through, thanks to everyone for their support, looking forward to the next pledge!!

Alex

Well done to everyone who's lost or stayed the same i've finally managed to lose 2lb this week but this is because i've had that cold and i can start doing some exercise again

Lost 1lb. Didn't quite reach my target. Hope to do better next time. ;)

Karen

Lost 3 lb this week but i did go to different scales. So my total for the 6 wks was 11lb. Not my goal weight but very happy, some of my clothes that were baggy (which i love to wear) are now 5 berth tents.

Off to make my second pledge

I also stayed the same this week, no idea why, i suppose thats how it goes sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter