Wedding dresses

03.jpg

It hasn't come in yet but I can't wait to get it!!!!

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous dress.

What a beautiful dress! Stunning!

Thankyou so much ladies:goodvibes , im glad you like it. The pic in all honesty really does nt do the dress enough justice. I totally fell in love with it when i tried it on, i knew instantly that it was the one for me :love:

I cant move very well in it though:rolleyes: , i found it very difficult to walk as the skirt on it has soooo many layers to it & is heavy to move. Still i dont care, it looked so good on that if i move slower than a tortoise i wont care :rotfl:
I ve been told that i should get a hoop skirt to help it stay a way from my legs as it should help me to move a little more freely. Plus it ll puff the skirt out even further which can only be a good thing :woohoo:

Thank you for all your kind comments :cutie:

ProductDisplay.aspx

I'm not sure why, but the second I put this dress on, everyone with me started to cry! I is the opposite of what I went looking for, but the sales lady could hardly get it off of me!! I really like Alfred Angelo, they had a really nice selection.

The day I went in to try on dresses was the grand opening, so I actually got a chance to meet the designer, it was a really nice experience.

I tried that dress on too!! Really really liked it, but the train was longer than what i wanted. I'm sure you'll look great in it!

jessesgirl - omg, you got to meet the designer! how wonderful! and the gown is beautiful. you know that when they start crying that it's the one! my dress is alfred angelo as well; i don't know how to post links yet or i'd share. you'll look great in it!

Thanks Dan bride,
Meeting the Designer was awesome. It was the grand opening of a new store here in Jax, and me and my sis were first in the door. LIke I said, boohoo'ing when I put this first dress on, then the designer, Micheal, came over and was helping me adjust, and matched my veil and everything. I even got an artist sketch of my dress signed by him.. it was so awesome.. and a thousand times better than my experience with David's Bridal! Which AA dress did you get...

I've also got an Alfred Angelo dress. Number 1516 in Claret and White like the picture. Its so unique. Their dresses fit so well. :thumbsup2

I've been dying to post my dress on here. I just got it yesterday :yay:

whitedress4.jpg

It isn't fitted yet. I bought it that way because it was a lot cheaper

whitedress009-1.jpg

not such a good picture of the back but the train is 2-3 feet long. I love it

whitedress2.jpg

side view

whitedress005.jpg

whitedress006.jpg

4b4f_1_sbl.jpg

what a great experience! my mom and i have to drive an hour and a half away to get my dress but we don't mind; it's so nice to hear that they have good service! thanks for posting your experience!

everyone else - your dresses look so lovely!! we are a forum of gorgeous disney brides, are we not ?? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter