Wedding dresses

I can post pics now.. here's the back view,
0c50bfb1-0b21-4360-b5a5-92b1f6f774c.jpg

I have made a few adjustments..but this is my Dress. First one I tried on!!

I love my dress!! and i hope this works, I've never posted a pick before. But before I do you should know that it is Alfred Angelo and it was discontinued last August (so glad I bought it at the end of July):) :) :)
All of the pink is a heather (pinkish, purplish, greatish)and the white isn't actually white it is french vanilla and it actually is the exact color of french vanilla ice cream, and all of the pink is covered in sparkly stuff!!! Yeah!!
And to think my DF DOESN'T want me to wear it to the DP!! Crazy!!!:bride: :dance3: :bride:
scan.jpg

Jemmi -- You looked absolutely gorgeous! Your dress is beautiful! Was all of that material in the train hard to manage? I always wonder whether it is heavy when you walk. :) Even if it is, it is well worthwhile because it is so pretty!

keenercam- thank you! I loved that dress, as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one, I loved the long train. I had a hard time walking by myself with the weight of the train when it was down, but I was fine if I was holding on to somebody's arm. When it was bustled up for the night I had no trouble at all walking and dancing, I forgot it was even back there!

keenercam- thank you! I loved that dress, as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one, I loved the long train. I had a hard time walking by myself with the weight of the train when it was down, but I was fine if I was holding on to somebody's arm. When it was bustled up for the night I had no trouble at all walking and dancing, I forgot it was even back there!
That's great to hear. It was perfect on you. :bride: princess: It was one of the things I really focused on when I was trying on gowns. I think having just come off a back injury and 3 months of physical therapy, I was even more attuned to the weight of gowns and found myself focusing on non-satin, even though I tried so many gorgeous satin gowns. I am so happy that you found "the ONE". ;)

I finally got to see and try my dress on!

dress2.jpg

withflash.jpg

back.jpg

sash.jpg

I kept trying to take it off, and they kept trying to get me to keep it on! :rotfl: But I've found it's very hard to focus on anything else but yourself when you're wearing a wedding dress!

Jennifer -- Your dress looks so beautiful on you! Will you add crinolines to it? LOVE the color of the sash! Gorgeous! :love:

Jennifer -- Your dress looks so beautiful on you! Will you add crinolines to it? LOVE the color of the sash! Gorgeous! :love:

Thank you, Cam!!

I match from top to bottom! :rotfl:

The first place I tried the dress on had me try it on with something underneath, and I didn't like it nearly as much. It was a bit too poofy. So it's just going to be me under there! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter