We need a little “Magic”, right this very moment! – Completed

I think we're almost packed. Plane leave in less than 9 hours, we're targeting less than four to leave the house. Already scrapped tons of things that we planned to do.

Less than 9 hours? Holy Hannah girl! Where are you staying before? What day does your cruise leave? I need more details? :hyper: popcorn::

Hi everyone! We're on the way to the airport! I'm on my phone and multi quoting is difficult, so you'll have to excuse me for not replying individually.

Jenny, if you want details, read post #1. I think I have it all covered..:rotfl2:

Hi everyone! We're on the way to the airport! I'm on my phone and multi quoting is difficult, so you'll have to excuse me for not replying individually.

Jenny, if you want details, read post #1. I think I have it all covered..:rotfl2:

Of course I want details. After two fun meets, you must know that by now. :lmao: I'll go reread. Safe travels and almost Bon voyage!

ETA: I reread. I feel better! I like the idea of having a day to get the stuff you need, less rushing around. Michael says safe travels as he reads over my shoulder and he hopes Fran is feeling better.

I am ashamed to say....I am finally here. :o Have a great trip- going back to read now.....:eek:

Ok! All caught up!! :thumbsup2 First, I am so sorry about your cat- I did not remember her passing, and I know how hard it was when you came home and she was so sick. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Second- I am SO GLAD to see you are already on your way after reading about all your set backs! I have to say, I am relieved you changed excursions- I saw the helmet dive on post 1, and inside I went "That's not right". :sad2: So- sad you can't do it, but happy you found other excursions that will be pure enjoyment for you and NO STRESS- it sounds like you have already had enough of THAT!

Third- Purple for formal, red for semi (I have a purple top just like your purple dress!)

Fourth...BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!! :wave2: :cheer2: :rainbow::jumping1:party::banana::banana:

Well so far we are off to a good start. We got to the airport about 5PM after stopping by Target fir a travel iron and AAA for a Texas guidebook and Houston map. We made good time on the 405. When we pulled up at the airport, we went to American Premium. Evidently they only offer porter service if you teavel 1st class.

We had two nice gentlemen handling our bags, they took our passports and flight information and went off to issue us boarding passes. I parked the car in Lot C and caught the shuttle back. Fran was waiting right there and we went right to security. They were really thorough searching Fran. With all her bionic body parts she can't go through the metal detector. We were getting seated in the Admiral's Lounge about 6PM and ordered some paninis and beverages. Now before you think we're loaded flyying 1st Class and going ro the AL, the tickets are on frequent buyer points and anyone with an Amex Platinum card can get into the Lounge. That's why we upgraded.

Our flight leaves ot of some "remote terminal" which says to me "tiny plane". We'll have to leave soon to get to the gate. I'll be back (probably tomorrow) with pics from the lounge and of our room and our microwave dinner when we finally reach Galveston.

So last you heard from me on this TR, we were in the Admiral’s Lounge enjoying some beverages and sandwiches. Here are some shots of the Lounge.

They had some cheese available complimentary.

Fran ordered a Turkey Florentine sandwich that came with a pack of chips and soda, for an extra fee;)

I got the deluxe grilled cheese sandwich that had bacon and tomatoes inside. Fran added on the soup. I had some of their complimentary white wine.

Last edited:
Looks decent, so how was the soup? Good?

How was the free wine?

The soup had a weird spice in it that made it sort of inedible. The free wine was good for free wine! The sandwiches were really big. Neither of us could finish them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter