We need a little “Magic”, right this very moment! – Completed

So I gave the big reveal on the cruise....where is everyone? :confused3

Looks like Tiffany and I will have to take good care of the Magic since you'll be cruising after us. We were hoping you'd hop on the Southern one with us, oh well, you'll have a fun time on the Halloween cruise.

Alison, I am hoping to get out to CA to met you both. I just know that we will have a blast! I am jealous of the Gamers meet...

I am finally all caught up. What a shame that you had so little time at the museum. Cuervo is not my favourite tequila, but I love the sound of that Tamarind Margarita.

The chocolate tasting sounded amazing. I wish I had seen this before I made the decision about this on our cruise. It was offered on the last sea day of the Repo cruise and straight after our Palo brunch so I decided to pass on it. It was not offered on the Alaska cruise. Now I so wish I had done it.

Is the cruise that you booked one of those that are now operated on a different ship? I know that they are swapping the Magic and the Wonder at some point next fall. The Magic will sail out of Port Canaveral doing 7 night Western Caribbean cruises and the Wonder will do the Miami itineraries.

Corinna

Of course you did! You went on two fabulous excursions. Did some fantastic shopping. Watched several fun movies. You had a wonderful vacation!

:blush: I guess we did.

Will that be your 4th cruise? And you need 5 for platinum right? Usually people want the Platinum to show that you're an avid Disney Cruiser, but nope not Fran! She wants it purely for merchandise discounts! :lmao:

Yes, it will be the 4th one and it is funny that she wants the discount! :rotfl2:

How did I miss this update? :confused3 :confused3

Del Frisco's? They have it in Vegas? DH and I are looking for another great steak house for our August trip. I just text him and told him to look into it.

Breakfast style on the chicken fried steak. That looks incredible. I love chicken fried steak and fried eggs. Mush it all together! :cloud9: I know that's your favorite. :laughing:

I'm on board for your WDW report and I'll be there for the D23 report. Make sure you link or PM me. We may be heading out to So Cal this summer for a week, not sure when exactly, but we need to go to Johnny Rebs. If you're around, hopefully we can make it happen.

You should definitely check out Del Frisco's on your trip in August, it's great! And no, I don't mush it all around! :snooty:

I'm holding you to that Johnny Reb's!

Looks like Tiffany and I will have to take good care of the Magic since you'll be cruising after us. We were hoping you'd hop on the Southern one with us, oh well, you'll have a fun time on the Halloween cruise.

Maybe, maybe not... :rolleyes1

Alison, I am hoping to get out to CA to met you both. I just know that we will have a blast! I am jealous of the Gamers meet...

That would be great for you to get out here!

I am finally all caught up. What a shame that you had so little time at the museum. Cuervo is not my favourite tequila, but I love the sound of that Tamarind Margarita.

The chocolate tasting sounded amazing. I wish I had seen this before I made the decision about this on our cruise. It was offered on the last sea day of the Repo cruise and straight after our Palo brunch so I decided to pass on it. It was not offered on the Alaska cruise. Now I so wish I had done it.

Is the cruise that you booked one of those that are now operated on a different ship? I know that they are swapping the Magic and the Wonder at some point next fall. The Magic will sail out of Port Canaveral doing 7 night Western Caribbean cruises and the Wonder will do the Miami itineraries.

Corinna

I'm sorry you didn't do the Chocolate Tasting. When we met I should have told you that it was fabulous and worth doing if you saw it offered.

Yes, you just beat me to my next update. Last week we got an email from DCL stating that they were moving the Magic to Port Canaveral and the Wonder to Miami. Fran really wanted to be on the new/refurbished ship. Thank goodness that the cruise agent didn't let her book the whole trip. I think she knew they would be changing ships and didn't want us locked into the itinerary on a ship that we might not want to be on.

We have to figure out if we want to travel to Florida twice in one year or take an extra long trip (which she hates to be away from the cats). I'm going to ask Disney to mail us an updated brochure that has the switched itineraries so we can look at it on paper right in front of us.

I'm sorry you didn't do the Chocolate Tasting. When we met I should have told you that it was fabulous and worth doing if you saw it offered.

Yes, you just beat me to my next update. Last week we got an email from DCL stating that they were moving the Magic to Port Canaveral and the Wonder to Miami. Fran really wanted to be on the new/refurbished ship. Thank goodness that the cruise agent didn't let her book the whole trip. I think she knew they would be changing ships and didn't want us locked into the itinerary on a ship that we might not want to be on.

We have to figure out if we want to travel to Florida twice in one year or take an extra long trip (which she hates to be away from the cats). I'm going to ask Disney to mail us an updated brochure that has the switched itineraries so we can look at it on paper right in front of us.

If I am honest, it is a good job that I did not make it. I was so full after our Palo brunch that at best I would not have enjoyed the tasting and at worst it would have made me ill.

I hope that you will get the cruise issue sorted out.

Corinna

See just another reason you should join us on the Southern Caribbean cruise on the Magic.:rotfl:

If I am honest, it is a good job that I did not make it. I was so full after our Palo brunch that at best I would not have enjoyed the tasting and at worst it would have made me ill.

I hope that you will get the cruise issue sorted out.

Corinna

I understand because we did the chocolate tasting after brunch at Palo. If there had been much more chocolate in the tasting, we would have burst. I didn't finish all the nuggets, but I did finish all the melted stuff.

See just another reason you should join us on the Southern Caribbean cruise on the Magic.:rotfl:

What are the dates again? I'm not sure American flys to San Juan so that would be a deal breaker.

What are the dates again? I'm not sure American flys to San Juan so that would be a deal breaker.

Oct 11 - 18, 2014, does AA partner with other airlines?

Did you see this info that's floating around? Then you can have a 10 night cruise.

When the Disney Magic finishes her 7-Night Southern Caribbean sailings she will sail on a 3-Night repositioning cruise to Port Canaveral with a stop at Castaway Cay.
3-Night Repositioning Cruise San Juan to Port Canaveral on the Disney Magic
San Juan, Puerto Rico " Sea " Castaway Cay

• 10/18/2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter