We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

yes, please put the interview up on here. i am very curious to see what is said! oh this is wonderful to have the media finally showing off VMK. Thank you so much for the volunteers! I wish I was back home to see it for myself!

savevmktoday is going to be adding a new section to their website where you will be able to sign up for interviews in your area if it is needed. I will post link once they have it working. They want to get a list of names and where people are located so if they need someone fast they can look at list see if someone is in that area and call.

Thanks again for the speedy help everyone. We are making MUCH noise:dance3:

Bug

this so rocks! great work everyone, the teamwork and spirit is amazing!

oh wow.
sounds like they were demanding on this story?
heh wow i'm hopeing someone will post a video so we may all watch. :rolleyes1

Woot! This sounds very exciting!

Hopefully we can all see the interview when it's done. :)

I just spoke to my friend and the reporter left a message on her voice mail. The interview is going to happen tomorrow night. Woot!

I just spoke to my friend and the reporter left a message on her voice mail. The interview is going to happen tomorrow night. Woot!

Aww nice! If i know her son, hehe he's got to be so excited!!

yay!! :banana:

Sorry, didn't realize it was today when I posted this. It's supposed to happen tonight, Wednesday the 16th. :)

Update: The reporter is scheduled to visit my friend and her kids in her home tomorrow (Thursday, 4/17) at 4pm. She doesn't think it will air at this time, since they usually do some editing. Maybe it'lll air tomorrow night, or the next morning...? If I find out anything more, I'll post it here. :goodvibes

Update: The reporter is scheduled to visit my friend and her kids in her home tomorrow (Thursday, 4/17) at 4pm. She doesn't think it will air at this time, since they usually do some editing. Maybe it'lll air tomorrow night, or the next morning...? If I find out anything more, I'll post it here. :goodvibes

Thanks for the fyi:goodvibes

Thanks, Days...for some reason, I'm really excited about this one!

Hi all, wish me luck! I am the one who is having the news crew out. Tomorrow at 4 it is! I hope we do VMK proud..My kids are SO excited! Woot!

Long live VMK! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter