We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

LATEST UPDATE: The TV news story with Fairy just got bumped back until next Tuesday at 4pm EST. Heh, it got bumped for a story about the 911 system going down. Gosh!

Will keep you all posted. :)

LATEST UPDATE: The TV news story with Fairy just got bumped back until next Tuesday at 4pm EST. Heh, it got bumped for a story about the 911 system going down. Gosh!

Silly 911 system. gosh. like it's important or something :lmao:

Tuesday is Aprill 22. A month from our first day without VMK. Was talking to Fairy about this...could make for an interesting angle... 'today my kids have lost some magic in their lives' or somethign to that point... :confused3 could work.

Can't believe a minor story like that could bump our story of thousands of tiny cute people being eradicated forever, lol. :rolleyes1 As a matter of fact, I see our story as somewhat of a 911 story in itself.;)

Smackeralchick

:hug: Hi True
When I first read this thread i thought of you. Bless you for being able to do this. Hugs to my friend:hug:
Save VMK !!

princess: :rotfl: :wizard:

wow, first of all thanks so much,fairy, for doing this for us. we're all going to be so proud of you and your family im sure! :) hugs

next tuesday?! goshh. i don't want to wait a entire week :|
hehhh. awww i'll be at practice at 4 ): oh well.
best of luck everyone :)

Hey there VMK family! Yeah, can you beleive it....911 system...who needs that anyway. oh well. Gives me a couple more days to clean the junk away from the computer room! They said they wanted to interview the parent and the kids in a VMK family. My son is Gymnast _Dude on VMK and my daughter is Little_Skeeter_bug. It would be really cool to have some ppl give a friendly VMK wave to the news camera guy ;). Hopefully, she wont cancel out on me agian next Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed! :wizard:

I just want to say thanks so much for getting this all together and doing this for all of the VMK addicts. :D
I use VMK to talk to my cousin Taylor who lives in another state than I do, and we'd be very upset if VMK got closed down! So this really makes me feel like there might be an teeny weeny bit of hope!
When this actually hits the news, will someone record it and put it on YouTube? I'd love to see it and send it to my cousin.
~Tink

Hey there VMK family! Yeah, can you beleive it....911 system...who needs that anyway. oh well. Gives me a couple more days to clean the junk away from the computer room! They said they wanted to interview the parent and the kids in a VMK family. My son is Gymnast _Dude on VMK and my daughter is Little_Skeeter_bug. It would be really cool to have some ppl give a friendly VMK wave to the news camera guy ;). Hopefully, she wont cancel out on me agian next Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed! :wizard:

Yay Fairy! Three Woots to you for doing the interview!

Can't wait to hear about it! I will definatly try and be in the room when the camera is rolling! Just have to make sure they get fantasy's "good side". :goodvibes

Thanks for all the Updates too. ;)

Yay Fairy! Three Woots to you for doing the interview!

Can't wait to hear about it! I will definatly try and be in the room when the camera is rolling! Just have to make sure they get fantasy's "good side". :goodvibes

Thanks for all the Updates too. ;)

Let us know when and Ink can be there hugs for all you are doing.

Bug

Just talked to Fairy -- unfortunately, another breaking story came up for today, so they had to cancel it. And due to scheduling conflicts the rest of this week, they are pushing it back to next week. Ah well... :sad2:

You can't stop real life from happening, but virtual lives can drop in a heartbeat... *sigh*

Just talked to Fairy -- unfortunately, another breaking story came up for today, so they had to cancel it. And due to scheduling conflicts the rest of this week, they are pushing it back to next week. Ah well... :sad2:

You can't stop real life from happening, but virtual lives can drop in a heartbeat... *sigh*

It's ok...keep us posted!

This might not actually be a bad thing. It's good to space the stories out a little bit, and keep it fresh in people's minds. :)

Bumping....no news yet, but I'll see if I can find out something tomorrow. :)

News crew is coming at 4pm EST today! Woot! Good luck Fairy! :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter