We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

OK -- I found VMK fans who can be available after 9pm tonight or tomorrow morning (she lives in Kissimmee but she's working until 9pm). Let me know if there is any way we can push it to later in the evening. :) :) I'm still waiting to hear back from a few others, but it doesn't look promising at the moment.

Yes!! Her 2 kids would produce an awesome interview... her boy is 12 and her girl is younger..

She's working, but she did say that they can have her phone #. I'll email it for her. :)

I know who exactly you are talking about, Days, and I think she and her kids would be PERFECT, especially her son. Glad you thought of her. lol I just got home.

I know who exactly you are talking about, Days, and I think she and her kids would be PERFECT, especially her son. Glad you thought of her. lol I just got home.

Heh, I am interested to know if you're thinking of the same person...send me a pm. lol Neither of her kids are shy... :goodvibes

Should I start driving to Coriander's house or do you have this covered?

Hugs, wish I had known about this sooner.

Fly

Heh, I am interested to know if you're thinking of the same person...send me a pm. lol Neither of her kids are shy... :goodvibes

Ok here is what I have been told:

they will do it tomorrow morning they will call her and do it in the afternoon straight from webmaster at savevmktoday

I would have them call her tonight just to be sure she leaves tomorrow open. :)

Ok I passed that info on thanks for all the help my head is spinning:upsidedow

Your head isn't the only thing that's spinning lol. I hope this all works out. :)

You were right! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Bug -- wondering if it was ok for Slinkyman's title to be mentioned on television...let me know.

Just spoke to my friend and went over a few points that should be covered during the interview (if it does happen). :)

I have no idea what's going on (because this thread reads so fast!), but I wanted to wish you all good luck, we're all counting on you.

Bug -- wondering if it was ok for Slinkyman's title to be mentioned on television...let me know.

Just spoke to my friend and went over a few points that should be covered during the interview (if it does happen). :)

Hi,

Yes it is ok with both he and I.

Bug

Just wondering...if you know the station, could you send me a pm? Friend is curious. :)

Is this interview going to be just 1 family or a few? I was just wondering since I sent an email about 2 hours ago and haven't heard anything back from them :confused3 I was under the impression it was more than one family.

I think they should hear from more than 1 family...but I'm not sure what their plans are. :confused3

Just wondering...if you know the station, could you send me a pm? Friend is curious. :)

Sent

Is this interview going to be just 1 family or a few? I was just wondering since I sent an email about 2 hours ago and haven't heard anything back from them :confused3 I was under the impression it was more than one family.

I think they should hear from more than 1 family...but I'm not sure what their plans are. :confused3

I heard they had 2 family's lined up. There are also some being lined up in other parts of the country.

Bug

Few! Fly and I dodged the bullet! I am so glad they found a family with kids, that is really our best chance.

I was only reluctant 1) because I am truly shy, lol and 2) Telling my and Bob's story about meeting in VMK and eventually getting married may be not a great way to promote the safety of VMK for kids.

Best of luck to those being interviewed:cool1 And thanks for being more brave than I am!

I was only reluctant 1) because I am truly shy, lol and 2) Telling my and Bob's story about meeting in VMK and eventually getting married may be not a great way to promote the safety of VMK for kids.

:lmao:

I think it's incredibly sweet, but...yeah. You sort of have a point. ;)

I someone going to tape the interview and put it on youtube or something?

I would like to see :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter