We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

I am thinking that a good response to Disney's "We have many more online games for you to play" would be, "So why should we invest any more time and money on your games when you can apparently shut them down at any time?"

I know this is not original but thought it may be needed to be said once again.

Well put! That's EXACTLY how I feel about it. It's not that I consciously decided to boycott, it's just that I'm not "feelin' the lurve" right now, and I'm pretty sure I won't for quite a long time. Certainly not enough to spend that kind of money on a trip. And I'm with you...I don't want to watch Disney movies right now either. Not because that's money out of Disney's pocket...we already own the movies (and the inferno that they were bought for!). I just don't feel very Disney.

It's not a boycott in the true sense of the word. However, Disney does need to be made aware that this situation is significantly affecting customer loyalty.

AMEN!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter