We Ate, We Drank, We Conquered - An Aug/Sep '16 Dining Report - Complete 3/11

Yeah we switched to CBR from POR so we could get the $75/night gift card. Stuck in a pirate room but for cold hard cash in my pocket I'll say Arrgh to just about anything pirate:

Haha! I've thought about booking CBR again for that reason. I just don't have any excuse to go again. Well, $75 is a pretty good reason, right!? I'm sure Casey will enjoy the Pirate room!

the stars seemed to align for a November trip.
Yay for a sooner Disney trip than was originally planned!

While that could have translated to this....
HAHAHA

Thankfully the rain meant some of the characters were indoors (aka their lines were nonexistent) so Casey had fun meeting these English lasses.
Cute!

From England we headed over to Arendale, um I mean Norway, to ride with those frozen chics and nosh on some Norwegian delicacies before we left.
Um, yum!

Oh and before I go a certain little girl is looking over my shoulder and wanted to share this message....

:banana::cheer2::cake:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:dumbo::goofy:
Too cute!

This one was the longest trip we've ever taken, 11 days/10 nights, and in my estimation the perfect length.
Sounds wonderful! We are doing 8 nights this trip which is probably my longest by a day and it is jam packed. I need to do a few more so I can throw in a few rest days!

THE favorite in Casey's book, because she likes the way it smells.
Well, ya gotta give it to her...at least she has a reason!

DOLE WHIP!!!!! While I didn't have any myself, about nothing in the world can taste as good as dessert, shared with your child, at almost midnight, while you're half in the bag. #ProudWife
Love it!

SANAA!!!!!!!! We had some great appetizers on this trip, but nothing can beat the amazingness that is Sanaa bread service.
Yay!! I am so looking forward to this.

The Anapurna Zing is hands down the best drink I've ever had at disney. And at a mere $8.50 a rare disney bargain.
Got it on the list!

Honorable mention goes to our Tables in Wonderland card. While we had to buy a new one for $125 we quickly recouped that money and ended up in the black to the tune of $215. Money well spent and drank!
Wahoo for saving money at Disney!

And honorable, honorable mention to the best kid ever (besides all of your kids of course).
Awesome! :)

Well there you have it. 11 days of eating, drinking, and downright gluttony. Hope you all enjoyed reading about it at least 1/100 as much as we loved eating and drinking it. I should be back in a few days with a link to our latest report. Other than that...
aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186-jpg.224743
Great report! I enjoyed the reviews and the humor! Looking forward to the next!

:rotfl2: I think that name would be appropriate. Of course, it would be appropriate for our trips as well.
Which is why we all get along so well :drinking1

Haha! I've thought about booking CBR again for that reason. I just don't have any excuse to go again. Well, $75 is a pretty good reason, right!? I'm sure Casey will enjoy the Pirate room!
I think for $75 the trip will basically be paying for itself :-)

Yay for a sooner Disney trip than was originally planned!
Yeah, I was dead set on waiting a year but then 2 weeks after returning I couldn't hold out that long. I clearly have a problem.

Sounds wonderful! We are doing 8 nights this trip which is probably my longest by a day and it is jam packed. I need to do a few more so I can throw in a few rest days!
8 nights is what we did last time and it was great too. Still had some time to rest a bit in between go, go, going

Well, ya gotta give it to her...at least she has a reason!
A crazy reason, but a reason nonetheless

Great report! I enjoyed the reviews and the humor! Looking forward to the next!
Thanks so much Renee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter