We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don't need to worry about what those other people are saying. You know what's best for your family and that's what you are doing.

Plus, YOU PAID OFF YOUR CAR TODAY!!! That's just awesome. I'm in awe. :worship: Congratulations! :yay:

My dear daddy always said: Spend your time with your family because it is short lived and you will miss them when they are gone. Put your money in your home. That is where you spend most of your time. Get a car that is dependable because you need it to get around to earn the money for your house. (of course, my dad was a salesman so we had a new car every year). We buy cars a year old, drive them till they are dead and start over. Don got his paid for last year and I have one year on mine. I will be whooping it up when that is done too don't think I won't. :lmao:

So I have a great family/slash extended family that mean the world to me, Don and I chose a nice home that didn't cost a fortune, and we drive cars that are 5 or so years old. They still look good and drive good.

Sorry I'm so late...a belated :bday: to you! I am most definitely caught up & following along.

Hello! April :welcome: over! :thanks: for the bday wishes!
we are alot of chit chat at the moment!!! I still need to decide when we are going (hence the poll)so that I can start planning!!! but, I am following along everyone else's to get great ideas of what I want to plan. I said I will either really over plan this or it will be perfectly worked out! :laughing:
Thanks for tagging along
for everyone else out there that has not visited aprilisis you need to she has an awesome photo essay going in her PTR! excellant photographer--GREAT eye!
:wave2:

So, I was thinking since I need to plan a FWB :beach: trip before I can actually go to Disney next year.
We will be going to FWB the first week of June! this will also cover our 24th anniversary!

But, the other night when Ashton spent the night at my parents and I could not sleep:confused3
I realized Danny will be 45 next year!:scared1: and he loves the :beach: sooooo much! I think I might invite a few of his friends and surprise him with a weekend for his bday in FWB!

Do you think that is toooooo much to ask people to rent a condo to come out and surprise him and celebrate ?!?(we did not celebrate w/a party for his 40th--we went to the :beach: just us, Gwendolyn & Dayne.

The rates always drop the week before his bday. I was thinking I would send out an invitation maybe in May or April with the info?!?

anyway that is my brain fart for the day!!!:rotfl2:

So, I was thinking since I need to plan a FWB :beach: trip before I can actually go to Disney next year.
We will be going to FWB the first week of June! this will also cover our 24th anniversary!

But, the other night when Ashton spent the night at my parents and I could not sleep:confused3
I realized Danny will be 45 next year!:scared1: and he loves the :beach: sooooo much! I think I might invite a few of his friends and surprise him with a weekend for his bday in FWB!

Do you think that is toooooo much to ask people to rent a condo to come out and surprise him and celebrate ?!?(we did not celebrate w/a party for his 40th--we went to the :beach: just us, Gwendolyn & Dayne.

The rates always drop the week before his bday. I was thinking I would send out an invitation maybe in May or April with the info?!?

anyway that is my brain fart for the day!!!:rotfl2:

I think that is a lovely idea. We do that with friends too. Danny would be pleased with the thought. Danny is my kind of guy. I too would do the beach in a heartbeat. Smart planning on your part.

Ginny

I think that is a lovely idea. We do that with friends too. Danny would be pleased with the thought. Danny is my kind of guy. I too would do the beach in a heartbeat. Smart planning on your part.

Ginny
so since it would be a surprise when do you invite people?!? I mean two months, three months, I know you can't do the usual three/two weeks! :confused3

How quick to the condos fill. I always do it as so if there are early booking discounts so they can get them. Some families may want to do hotels instead too. But it would be more fun if you could all stay at the same complex so there won't be a lot of driving back and forth. You might call the condo and see if you can get a discount if you get 3 or 4 units confirmed. So I would say 3 months. Also gives them time to pay. You generally just have to deposit then can pay balance 30-45 days before you go. I say the more time they have to plan the better. I know Don's work bids next years vacay in Nov each year. So if any of the people would have something along that line they would need to know early to get vacay at the right time. I think you may have to feel some friends out and see what kind of response you get. But even 2 or 3 families would be great fun. Good luck on planning. Let me know.

Check this out! this is where we always stay...sometimes they do a 10% discount.
http://www.seacrestcondos.com/sc/index.htm
We like them because they are ON the beach, its always families and quiet! and it is CHEAPER than the local hotels!!!! they also have an older sister condo you can find on their links that we stay at when we have to! If you want to see an AWWESOME complex check out "waterscape" and the mother of all "Bella Riva"! I can't afford the later of the two, although if we went in with another family "that we really really liked" :laughing: we could manage it!

I just found your next beach retreat:rotfl2:

Check this out! this is where we always stay...sometimes they do a 10% discount.
http://www.seacrestcondos.com/sc/index.htm
We like them because they are ON the beach, its always families and quiet! and it is CHEAPER than the local hotels!!!! they also have an older sister condo you can find on their links that we stay at when we have to! If you want to see an AWWESOME complex check out "waterscape" and the mother of all "Bella Riva"! I can't afford the later of the two, although if we went in with another family "that we really really liked" :laughing: we could manage it!

I just found your next beach retreat:rotfl2:

That place does look nice. I like that they offer both views so you can save some money when needed. We have stayed at some pretty nice places and some just regular. Just so we have enough bathrooms is the main criteria. If you don't need super smancy you have more money to do other things. I think this is where my girlfriend always stayed. They went the first 2 weeks of July for over 20 years. Probably still do. Just don't talk to her much.

I caught your drift. Love it. I have to do the cruise tho. But there are other years to come and I'm gonna retire. Then I can vacay anytime I want.

So, as I mentioned we went to Global Wildlife today! It was an awesome tour:thumbsup2!!! I will have to remember to always try and go on the first tour of the day! **I forgot my camera and the kids and the animals were priceless:sad2:

one point princess:was feeding a reindeer and she had the giggles as if someone was tickling her nonstop:rotfl2:

The giraffes came to us, instead of the driver having to go to them...:wizard: was estactic when "big John" came eat from his cup...the six giraffes were actually following our tour wagon at one point ( a lady was feeding one of them as they were following and when she stopped & turned around the giraffe nudged her shoulder as if to say ...Hey why did you stop?!?:lmao: )

the llamas there eat from your hand **and they are so gentle and dainty, when they eat**both:wizard:andprincess: thought it tickled and they giggled and giggled!

I will have to make it a point to go do this at least every other week! with them, I just wonder if I can handle them both w/o Danny:confused3. You cannot feed the Zebras for fear of them biting so you have to watch the little ones to be sure they do not put their hands over the side when the zebras come by!

On our way home mom called and wanted us to go eat dinner over (she had bought two really huge pork loins a while back and has to cook them) translation ... a night off of kitchen duty:thumbsup2
Little man was so happy to go for a visit; she bought him 5 pair of pants, three disney shirts (he did not need these--I have sooooo many that I bought), a pair of boots, and a pair of slippers! yesterday at the outlets in Gulf port. :woohoo:

Hope everyone had a great day!
:wave:

So, today (I was bored again, go figure). Danny told me around 2:00 he was going take a nap. Well, I lost it...if anyone was going to take a nap today it was me! :rotfl2:Ashton went to sleep when we run to town for a few things.

Well, during my bored time I started looking and comparing resorts and dates.
We are probably going to return the last week of Nov/Dec 2010. I started pricing the last week of Jan/Feb. I think I am going to try and talk him into going back just the three of us. Dayne will be going on a Sr Trip in May; Gwendolyn claims she is going to a San Dominque in the summer w/Avon:confused3. And, we are all going to FWB in June and again hopefully for a weekend in Aug (if I can pull that one off).

Anyway, I think I'm in love with the WL; Danny said it is a waste of money and to research the mods alittle more closely indvidually! at least I'm getting feed back, finally!!!:lmao::rotfl2:

I want to add Seaworld and Universal/IOA to the trip whenever we return; I was thinking one dayat SW; and, this is going to be hard but I think I am going to insist we do it this way 1 day for Universal/IOA not two! and hit all the rides we want to ride and no shows. Except for Barney (missed it in May and I really want Ashton to see it!)

Hoping by the end of next month to decide when and where so I can book!
I just wish the specials would come out. I think if they had the 4/3 special in jan -- Danny would be willing to go back than!:idea:

So, today (I was bored again, go figure). Danny told me around 2:00 he was going take a nap. Well, I lost it...if anyone was going to take a nap today it was me! :rotfl2:Ashton went to sleep when we run to town for a few things.

Well, during my bored time I started looking and comparing resorts and dates.
We are probably going to return the last week of Nov/Dec 2010. I started pricing the last week of Jan/Feb. I think I am going to try and talk him into going back just the three of us. Dayne will be going on a Sr Trip in May; Gwendolyn claims she is going to a San Dominque in the summer w/Avon:confused3. And, we are all going to FWB in June and again hopefully for a weekend in Aug (if I can pull that one off).

Anyway, I think I'm in love with the WL; Danny said it is a waste of money and to research the mods alittle more closely indvidually! at least I'm getting feed back, finally!!!:lmao::rotfl2:

I want to add Seaworld and Universal/IOA to the trip whenever we return; I was thinking one dayat SW; and, this is going to be hard but I think I am going to insist we do it this way 1 day for Universal/IOA not two! and hit all the rides we want to ride and no shows. Except for Barney (missed it in May and I really want Ashton to see it!)

Hoping by the end of next month to decide when and where so I can book!
I just wish the specials would come out. I think if they had the 4/3 special in jan -- Danny would be willing to go back than!:idea:

I think you have made very good decisions. I'm just thrilled tht you are getting to go again. Don says no vacay next year. I'm so torn about the cruise or waiting till 2012. I will just hold off and see how it goes.

Where did your pix go?

I don't normally post my siggie on my thread! or if you notice I will try and post my siggie only once a day on everyone else's thread so as not to take up so much page space :laughing:

I don't normally post my siggie on my thread! or if you notice I will try and post my siggie only once a day on everyone else's thread so as not to take up so much page space :laughing:

See how much attention I pay. I just now noticed that. I struggled just getting my tr link put in. I'm too afraid to make lots of changes for fear I will never get it back. To be computer smart I am dumb at times.

Danny just found a Lynard Skynard concert on television

Ashton is shaking his "BOOTY"!!! this is sooooo funny...his arms are in the air pumping to the music and
than he spreads of his legs, bends his knees, than shakes his arms, hands, shoulders BUT NOT his booty or his legs:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

TOO MUCH!!!!
I can't believe Danny is introducing my baby to this music:confused3

Danny just found a Lynard Skynard concert on television

Ashton is shaking his "BOOTY"!!! this is sooooo funny...his arms are in the air pumping to the music and
than he spreads of his legs, bends his knees, than shakes his arms, hands, shoulders BUT NOT his booty or his legs:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

TOO MUCH!!!!
I can't believe Danny is introducing my baby to this music:confused3

I bet that is cute. I love Lynard Skynard. Queen is my fav band. I'm so weird. Your poor baby won't know any current bands I'm afraid. Don has gone to bed. Imagine that. He is tired from painting. I am going to sleep till 8:30 in the morning. We'll see.

See how much attention I pay. I just now noticed that. I struggled just getting my tr link put in. I'm too afraid to make lots of changes for fear I will never get it back. To be computer smart I am dumb at times.
toput pix in your siggie is easy you have to edit them down to tiny on your photobucket than just copy them the same way you do it to post it...
now to fix your link; you copy your link paste in usung the box with the picture of the globe and I think that is a chain link paste your link there ; after that look at your siggie you will notice that it is listed twice...on the first url listed delete and replace withthe title you want to use...
much luck :wave2:

toput pix in your siggie is easy you have to edit them down to tiny on your photobucket than just copy them the same way you do it to post it...
now to fix your link; you copy your link paste in usung the box with the picture of the globe and I think that is a chain link paste your link there ; after that look at your siggie you will notice that it is listed twice...on the first url listed delete and replace withthe title you want to use...
much luck :wave2:

When you click the insert link button you paste the link in the window that pops up. Once the link is inserted there is an area highlighted and it is the address again, in that place you can write in the title or anything you want. HTH!

FROM; LIFELONG_DREAMER via ladybugmom's thread
I'll try and explain

Now type in your TR title and then close it off with [/url and then another bracket to close it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter