We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you Connie :love:. I have been trying to figure out how to post the link without it being the URL.

Ok on to the report. I wish you would have gotten video of Ashton dancing. I saw a video on FB the other day and it was hilarious. It was a little boy dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans. I laughed till I though I was gonna pee in my pants.

Thank you Connie :love:. I have been trying to figure out how to post the link without it being the URL.

Ok on to the report. I wish you would have gotten video of Ashton dancing. I saw a video on FB the other day and it was hilarious. It was a little boy dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans.
I laughed till I though I was gonna pee in my pants

Are you related to Lisa?

I never noticed you don't post your siggie on your thread. :confused3 So you might as well post is since no one realized you weren't. :rotfl:

The FWB trip sounds like a lot of fun. We might have been there then, if we weren't going to Disney that week (or the week after, I'm not sure exactly what your dates are). I think we're going to have to try to get to FWB sometime next summer since we didn't go this summer. Although I'm sure we'll be there right after Christmas like we always are.

I'm anxiously waiting for next years' "deals" too from both Disney and SW or IOA. I don't really need to start planning that trip yet, but I'm going to want to when we get back. It's hard to wait, isn't it?

Glad you guys had such a great tour. That sounds like it's a lot of fun!

Ok on to the report. I wish you would have gotten video of Ashton dancing. I saw a video on FB the other day and it was hilarious. It was a little boy dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans. I laughed till I though I was gonna pee in my pants.

Both my boys love that song. Especially DS4. He totally sings along. Thank goodness he hasn't figured out all of the words. :rolleyes1

Good morning Connie. It is still morning. I didn't get up till 8:45. It was great. Don is out painting. I've had a bowl of cheerios and watching super nanny. I'm bored. I should go to the store since I'm cooking tonite.

Have a great day and give my darling a kiss.

Ginny

I just realized I didn't answer on my own post today! OK although I'm sure I have heard the song you are referring to I don't know which one ya'll are talking about?!? I usually don't know titles :confused3
Ashton & I just woke up from a nap; a had a meltdown when Danny put on the races earlier...I'm getting ready to go try my hand at this grilled porkchop receipe...Danny thought he would be funny and wake up Ashton with the vacum so I'm waiting for him to settle back down, AGAIN :confused3
:wave2:

:cheer2: GO IN DECEMBER AND STAY AT POP DISNEY IS WONDERFUL AT CHRISTMAS TIME AND TIME YOU ARE GOING I BELIEVE AT LOW CROWDS TIME WHICH USUALLY DONT PICK UP TILL LATE DECEMBER AND STAYING AT POP IS FINE JUST A REGULAR HOTEL SIZE ROOM HEY AND YOU JUST SLEEPING IN THE ROOMS THE FUN IS AT THE PARKS SAVE THAT MONEY FOR OTHER STUFF LIKE CHARACTER MEALS AND ETC... AND PLUS THE FOOD COURT AT POP IS REASONABLE AND HAVE A VERY GOOD SELECTON :cheer2:

I just realized I didn't answer on my own post today! OK although I'm sure I have heard the song you are referring to I don't know which one ya'll are talking about?!? I usually don't know titles :confused3
Ashton & I just woke up from a nap; a had a meltdown when Danny put on the races earlier...I'm getting ready to go try my hand at this grilled porkchop receipe...Danny thought he would be funny and wake up Ashton with the vacum so I'm waiting for him to settle back down, AGAIN :confused3

I can see me driving down there and giving him a scolding. I had a great nap this afternoon. Sheri and I went to Kohls, Walmart and Sams. Then to the other Sams cause the new one didn't have what we wanted. Drove across town to the old one and they didn't have it either. Sheri had to settle on a different birthday dessert. She had some kind of apple dumpling with caramel. Quite tasty with ice cream. I bought Austin some smores brownies. Very tasty.

Don cooked chicken on the grill and I fixed fried potatoes and onions. I don't do that often but it was yummy.

Work tomorrow. Ych. I don't want to go. But I will. I'm taking Austin to Red Lobster tomorrow night. Sheri, Mike and Don are going to Andrews soccer game.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Ginny

:cheer2: GO IN DECEMBER AND STAY AT POP DISNEY IS WONDERFUL AT CHRISTMAS TIME AND TIME YOU ARE GOING I BELIEVE AT LOW CROWDS TIME WHICH USUALLY DONT PICK UP TILL LATE DECEMBER AND STAYING AT POP IS FINE JUST A REGULAR HOTEL SIZE ROOM HEY AND YOU JUST SLEEPING IN THE ROOMS THE FUN IS AT THE PARKS SAVE THAT MONEY FOR OTHER STUFF LIKE CHARACTER MEALS AND ETC... AND PLUS THE FOOD COURT AT POP IS REASONABLE AND HAVE A VERY GOOD SELECTON :cheer2:
:welcome:
Thank you for you vote and input!!!! :thanks:
:disrocks::cheer2:I NOTICED I'M YOUR FIRST POST:cheer2::disrocks:
Welcome to the dis... on this thread we have a lot of chit chat amongst friends across the country (we all met here on the DIS) BUT, I am in the planning stages also!!!:rotfl2:

We are leaning towards the first week of Dec as you suggested (last wk of Nov/Dec overlap) thinking is should be super slow!:rotfl2::upsidedow
I also want to see it for Christmas; still not sure about which resort. I agree with your idea of saving the money for other things; and if we take the older kids again we will definately looking to save:rotfl:
I hope you join us on our travels and we are here enjoying everyones ideas and life stories...

:wave:

I can see me driving down there and giving him a scolding. I had a great nap this afternoon. Sheri and I went to Kohls, Walmart and Sams. Then to the other Sams cause the new one didn't have what we wanted. Drove across town to the old one and they didn't have it either. Sheri had to settle on a different birthday dessert. She had some kind of apple dumpling with caramel. Quite tasty with ice cream. I bought Austin some smores brownies. Very tasty.

Don cooked chicken on the grill and I fixed fried potatoes and onions. I don't do that often but it was yummy.

Work tomorrow. Ych. I don't want to go. But I will. I'm taking Austin to Red Lobster tomorrow night. Sheri, Mike and Don are going to Andrews soccer game.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Ginny
sounds like Sheri gets a cake again tomorrow:rotfl2:
lemon is my favorite, too!!! I love a really good lemon doboche or a strawberry dobache! or just a plain lemon cake straight from the oven :cake:

the grilled porkchops came out really good! Gwendolyn and Dayne even liked them!:woohoo:
Have fun at the RL tomorrow night! sorry you have to go in to work...have a good day hope it is just busy enough to keep the time rolling!:hug:

It should go fast tomorrow. The phones will ring off the hook. Those chops sounded really good. Don has this rub we put on pork that is delish. I wanted pork but Sheri chose chicken. Yes she will have another cake tomorrow and another Wednesday. I guess till I get it right. We all love lemon. I told her I would call Olive Garden and go buy her one. She said at $5.99 a slice it might be a little pricey. I used to get Austin's at Steak and Ale. It was only $15.00. It was some chocolate delish thing. We have a really good friend that has a bakery and does things for restaraunts. I could call her too.

It's more fun to bake a new one every night. I can't decorate but I can open a can of frosting with the best of them.

Good morning Connie. How is your day? Do you have the princess today? Please give my Prince a hug and kiss for me. Super busy as I knew it would be. It will get better this afternoon. I'm calling Olive Garden to see how much a whole cake is for Sheri. I figure it is still cheaper than making something new every night and a lot less time consuming.

Good morning Connie. How is your day? Do you have the princess today? Please give my Prince a hug and kiss for me. I'm calling Olive Garden to see how much a whole cake is for Sheri. I figure it is still cheaper than making something new every night and a lot less time consuming.

Sorry, your post did not notify...I was kinda :( that know one came to visit me:rotfl:

Yes, I have princess today, thur, Fri, & Sat. and I enjoyed sharing your hug and kiss w/:wizard:

we woke up at 8 ate bfast, did school work, they played while I went get a shower, cleaned their mess, dressed them and hit the road, agian:rotfl2:
I had to go put everyone's checks in my acct to cover that deposit I put down Friday at Global Wildlife!:eek:
so there was a dark cloud following us...but :wizard: & princess: wanted to go to the water park at the Mande trailhead! we went and I almost left. we got there around 12 NO ONE WITH KIDS WAS THERE!:scared1:
There was a man sitting in his car (I guess napping during his lunch hour:confused3). Well I got out (they have a fire station directly across the street w/firefighters outside all the time:lovestruc ) kept my phone at the ready...changed the kids, fed them, and we went play in the water:yay::woohoo:
had to stop at the dollar store for a few things and they have a 50% sale...I bought :wizard: a set of pj's and princess: a swimsuit for her Easter gift (it has three Disney princesses on it) and a pant suit :confused3 (it was all summer clothes except for this one outfit) it has short sleeves but it is perfect for our weather through Dec.; I think Friday I'm going to hit another one to see if I can find two more swimsuits for the other little girls I buy for can't beat $3 for a disney swimsuit:cheer2:
they have been sleeping since 3:30; I told her mom to leave her until about 7pm. her mom had to work late last night and did not get home till 11 pm and had to be up at 3:30 am for work today!:scared1: so I told her to go home and take a nap. so I'm going to wake the kids in about 20 min and give her a bath and have her ready for mom!

Sorry, your post did not notify...I was kinda :( that know one came to visit me:rotfl:

Yes, I have princess today, thur, Fri, & Sat. and I enjoyed sharing your hug and kiss w/:wizard:

we woke up at 8 ate bfast, did school work, they played while I went get a shower, cleaned their mess, dressed them and hit the road, agian:rotfl2:
I had to go put everyone's checks in my acct to cover that deposit I put down Friday at Global Wildlife!:eek:
so there was a dark cloud following us...but :wizard: & princess: wanted to go to the water park at the Mande trailhead! we went and I almost left. we got there around 12 NO ONE WITH KIDS WAS THERE!:scared1:
There was a man sitting in his car (I guess napping during his lunch hour:confused3). Well I got out (they have a fire station directly across the street w/firefighters outside all the time:lovestruc ) kept my phone at the ready...changed the kids, fed them, and we went play in the water:yay::woohoo:
had to stop at the dollar store for a few things and they have a 50% sale...I bought :wizard: a set of pj's and princess: a swimsuit for her Easter gift (it has three Disney princesses on it) and a pant suit :confused3 (it was all summer clothes except for this one outfit) it has short sleeves but it is perfect for our weather through Dec.; I think Friday I'm going to hit another one to see if I can find two more swimsuits for the other little girls I buy for can't beat $3 for a disney swimsuit:cheer2:
they have been sleeping since 3:30; I told her mom to leave her until about 7pm. her mom had to work late last night and did not get home till 11 pm and had to be up at 3:30 am for work today!:scared1: so I told her to go home and take a nap. so I'm going to wake the kids in about 20 min and give her a bath and have her ready for mom!

Sounds like you had a good day afterall. I am really tired tonite for some reason. Waiting for Aust to call me so we can go out to eat. When he was little he really liked Steak N Shake or as he called it Snake and Snake. He was the perfect gentleman. Opened my car door, the front door. Pulled my chair out. The whole 9 yards. It was so cute. It never hurts them to learn those manners. Of course his dad being from Texas is great at that and has really worked with the boys.

I taught all that to Dayne and his daddy does it all! except the chair bit!

Gwendolyn is tired too! she said it is from sitting around not doing anything for the last three days! :lmao: PROBABLY!

hope you and austin have a great night!!

I taught all that to Dayne and his daddy does it all! except the chair bit!

Gwendolyn is tired too! she said it is from sitting around not doing anything for the last three days! :lmao: PROBABLY!

hope you and austin have a great night!!

We had a great evening. I think I won't need shrimp for some time. Austin had a serving of every kind they had. I think it was over 50 shrimps. It was delish. We talked a bit and very enjoyable. Get ready for this schedule at school. No 1st hour, 2nd is Meal management, second semester is cake decorating, 3 is some history class, 4th is astronomy, 5th desktop publishing, 6th weights and 7th mythology. No homework. He said he was really enjoying himself. He talked about going away to college. He knows his friends are all going to different ones and it's not his friends he will miss. He said he would miss being with family and just the spur of the moment things we do. In other words, he thinks we'll do something fun without him.

Silly boy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter