We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a beautiful day here, too! we have been watching kid shows and playing with cars and trains so far today! thinking about letting him go run around after some bubbles in a few minutes. I was trying to price a land/sea package but just the price on a Disney cruise is too much for me--knowing how much cheaper Carnival is. Although, I did find a decent rate for a 4 day cruise for 1300 for the four of us.

Have a great day!!! hope things slow down for you today!
boy how lucky is Sheri...I wish you would adopt me! :laughing:

She was a lucky girl. Staples had an add for $379 with $100 off for a trade and another $30rebate. She traded in Andrea's old laptop that is 5 years old. Andrea took nothing we ever gave her when she moved out. (except her nano). Mike is ready to redo her bedroom to a guest room. She called a few weeks ago and said her mom was kicking her out and she was going to go live with a friend. He said she could come to his house, or our house but she would have to follow the rules. Then he told stupid (that would be the mother) to be an adult and work it out. No one has heard from her since. Andrew has a class with her and he says she has already missed 3 days.

My day is better now. I did bills and wrote paychecks. They really aren't due till Friday and I write them on Wednesdays but since I'll be gone and I was doing end of month stuff I figured what the heck.

Hi Connie! Glad to see you had such a good weekend. We've looked at land and sea, too, but the cruises are so expensive. And I can't think of a good reason to tell my parents we're spending that much money and not giving it to them (thank goodness I have a good "excuse" for going to Disney next June). I want to do land and sea, but I think it will have to wait until I get a teaching job and we finally have our own house.

I hope you and Ashton have a good day!

Hello! Heather,
I think the land/sea package will be in our next return trip around 2015/2016! It will only be the three of us and the older two will be out of school by then. So, if they want to join along they will have to contribute to the mix. I think around 9/10 Ashton would enjoy a cruise more than now anyhow. that way he will be old enough to enjoy their camps and such w/o me being a nervous nellie about it and enjoy myself! :laughing:

We just came in from blowing bubbles! it is absoultely gorgeous outside!!! but after a few minutes in the sun Ashton said he was hot and wanted to come back inside!!!

Hi!
Followed you from my TR. I know how you feel about the rain. Yesterday you didn't even wona be in the state of florida. I don't know why everyone always wants to come on vacation here:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
For the poll I voted for december because empty crowds, holiday, decorations, and NO RAIN!!!!:woohoo::cool1: Also for resort POFQ:dance3: The bus system is good and you have the boat to DTD. But for value I say pop. We weren't in love with it but it has a good price and it's fun to walk around and take pictures:thumbsup2. BUT if you're doing park closings you may want to take a taxi back. What happened to the swan? I thought you were considering it? You may get a better deal than moderate. And night of your bday you get free!!!!:cool1::wizard::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Good morning Connie. Hope you have a great day. I'm working till 1 then coming home to get ready to go to the birthday party. We want to leave by 2 or so. Give my little guy a kiss and hug.

Ginny

Sorry I missed you Ginny! went to visit mom & dad and leave him visit while I don't have princess:
I hope the party is a fun one!! I KNOW IT WILL BE!!

Hi!
Followed you from my TR. I know how you feel about the rain. Yesterday you didn't even wona be in the state of florida. I don't know why everyone always wants to come on vacation here:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
For the poll I voted for december because empty crowds, holiday, decorations, and NO RAIN!!!!:woohoo::cool1: Also for resort POFQ:dance3: The bus system is good and you have the boat to DTD. But for value I say pop. We weren't in love with it but it has a good price and it's fun to walk around and take pictures:thumbsup2. BUT if you're doing park closings you may want to take a taxi back. What happened to the swan? I thought you were considering it? You may get a better deal than moderate. And night of your bday you get free!!!!:cool1::wizard::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2:

:welcome: Barbara!!!!
I think the last week of Nov first wk of Dec is going to end up being the winner; exactly why you stated!!:thumbsup2
As for the Swan; I think that will all depend on if we decide to do the DDP or not.:confused3 and that will depend upon who we are paying for when we go!!:laughing: But :thanks: for reminding me! We have a ways to go and I still have about two months before I am ready to book.

I really secretly hope that if Dayne is going for his Sr trip in May that Danny will say hey let's go the end of Jan and we can go sooner!:rotfl2: But, I really do not see that happening at this time. BECAUSE the stipulation for us even going back was that he got his week at the FWB FISRT :beach:

Again, thank you for joining in! we are a bunch of friends from around the counrty hanging out and having fun while I take the next year to plan this wonderful trip to the "World"
Connie :wave2:

Just sat here for THREE AND HALF HOURS going back and forth between the DIS and FB! :scared1:and cooked a very quick supper in the midst of this (hot dogs, at least it is homemade chili) I NEED A LIFE:rotfl2: but, I'm all caught up on all the threads I'm subscribed on!:hug:
:wave2:

Yeah, well you're doing better than me. I'm only just caught up on about half and I've been on for at least an hour. That's what happens when you are out all day and have a cub scout meeting at night.

I gotta get to bed soon, but hopefully I can get caught up on a couple more first. Hope you are asleep by now. I should be!

Hello Connie, made it home just fine and getting ready for another day at work tomorrow. Hope your evening was good.

Ginny

Good morning! ALL!
Hope you have a beautiful day!
I was sitting here thinking about Mel, hoping she is having a relaxing time!

Good morning! ALL!
Hope you have a beautiful day!
I was sitting here thinking about Mel, hoping she is having a relaxing time!

Good morning Connie. Yes as I was out partying I was thinking of Mel and hoping her week goes as well as she wanted. Sometimes you get your hopes up and then something (life) gets in the way. I felt so blessed that our 2 days went so well.

Be sure to give my little sweet man a hug and kiss this morning. I'm headed back to take a nap before I have to get ready for bed. This old body is not meant to stay up so late anymore.

Ginny

Good morning Connie!

I hope Mel is having a great time too. This week has seemed super long for me. I hope it's been super long and super great for her too!

Ginny, are you not going to work today? Are you feeling okay? I know that trip you had would wear anyone out!

Good morning Connie!

I hope Mel is having a great time too. This week has seemed super long for me. I hope it's been super long and super great for her too!

Ginny, are you not going to work today? Are you feeling okay? I know that trip you had would wear anyone out!

Good morning Heather. I really am at work. I didn't come in till 10:30 as it is my late night. That worked well. I got to bed at 11 and slept till 7 this morning. Could have gone another hour but the Princess was calling me. She had to have her breakfast. She is on that 6 and 530 schedule. The nut won't even go outside till she has eaten. She can be such a moron. But I still love her.

I hope Mel is having a wonderful time. She really needed the break. As we all do. It is so good to get away from the stress of the real world once in a while.

Have a great day Connie and Heather.

Well, that worked out well for you Ginny. :hug: (going in to work late I mean)
So, we were up early as you can tell by my first post; had breakfast, did our lessons, and hit the road! Went put the final car note in the mail:woohoo::cheer2: went pick up Dayne's acne meds, gassed up the car, picked up sonic for lunch and went let the tots play at that great playground we found!

Tomorrow I need to pay the deposit for the Global Wildlife reunion of friends we are having in a few weeks; so the kids will have had a busy two days together.

Ginny, now you know Danny's friends like to report how often I'm on FB--I still say the only way they know that is if they are on FB themselves ALL THE TIME!
It really doesn't bother me; just I don't want to make comments on too much my mom's friends are on there and people Danny work with if you know what I mean.:confused3

:cheer2::banana::cool1::drive::cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:
can't wait for the TITLE in my hand!

I so understand on the FB and I would never want to say anything to get you 'told on'. Just let me know where to lay the line and I'm on it. I do know how to live with boundries. My girls are all the time saying "where did you find friends". Meanies. Sounded like you had a great day with little ones. It is cloudy here today. I think rain is moving in for tonite and tomorrow. Of course the first home game is tomorrow night. I am on the way to get a haircut. Have to work till 7:30 tonight.

Have a great afternoon. Congrats on the car. Totally wonderful feeling.

Oh there really is no line! I just thought it was so nervy when Danny went to the office and one of the girls there made the comment "Connie is certainly on FB alot"! He said he wanted to day you think she is on there alot you should see this disney blog she is on:rotfl2:

Both of the girls in the office have FB pages so they are on it while they are at work all day! I checked them out:lmao: not that there is anything wrong with that just don't make comments about other people!

It's like they are always asking him when am I going back to work... he finally told them she's not!!!! she has her hands full with the kids!!! jeez....:rotfl:
what is it with some people?!?

I don't understand why people have to judge other people why can't they just be happy:confused3
we choose not to have a new car every two/three years and we choose to live a very modest life (they all have these huge campers!)...and just about all of them have their houses paid for and their kids are in their late 20-30's...we choose to live the way we do and they choose to live the way they do I don't go around saying gosh you have a lot of bills to go with all your new toys:rotfl2:

OK VENT OVER! I think...;)

You don't need to worry about what those other people are saying. You know what's best for your family and that's what you are doing.

Plus, YOU PAID OFF YOUR CAR TODAY!!! That's just awesome. I'm in awe. :worship: Congratulations! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter