We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I really want to do the MK shoot too now your photo is lovely cant wait to see and read more.

Your MK photos are beautiful! I was considering not having a MK shoot but I have just reconsidered. Looking forward to reading the rest of your TR.

beautiful castle photo...cant wait to see the rest!!!

wow....over 6hrs delay at the airport....i thought my 2hrs was bad.....i feel for you!!thank god for that Starbucks!!!!;)

That MK photo is just beautiful, can't wait to see more!

what a nightmare having the flight delay, I can't believe you kept smiling for all the photos at the airport and on the plane!!!!

What a beautiful sig. picture! I can't wait to see more of the MK shoot and hear the rest of the TR. :)

what a great picture!! It looks like it's right out of fairytale storybook.. You look absolutely beautiful and that picture makes me so glad I am doing the MK photo shoot! Congrats!! :cheer2:

:thanks:

Thanks for everyones kind comments! :hug:

Especially about our MK photo shoot - I'll be posting all of those pics soon!

It's definely worth the money we are so pleased with our pics and it's really cool being in MK when no one else is!!:cool1:

Day 3 April 26th 2007

We are staying at the Fairfield inn, Marriott village, LBV, for the first 4 nights then we will move to the Grand Floridian for the next 4 nights and all our family will be staying here at the Fairfield inn! :sunny:

Here is our hotel

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGMOMSPICS_066-med.jpg

and our room with Paul in

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_036-med.jpg

First off we decide to pop to Downtown Disney as we had planned to go our first night but after our long flight delay we missed out :sad2:

here's the 6 of us in our 7 seater we have hired and spot Mickey and Minnie hanging in their wedding outfits! :lmao:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_019-med.jpg

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_016-med.jpg

Here's me and Paul trying on our ears!!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_023-med.jpg

and me and Bethany

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_021-med.jpg

Next off to Animal Kingdom:simba: :dogdance: :tigger: :mickeyjum

Wow great photos. Where did you get that mickey and minnie dangling thing in the window?:cutie:

Here's me and Paul arriving at Animal Kingdom

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_025-med.jpg

and us with the tree of life behind us

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_034.jpg

It was great taking our families to Disney as they haven't been before and to be honest most of them were not really into going and didn't think they would enjoy themselves but we couldn't believe the transformation in everyone and since we have been back home they have all said what a good time they had!!:cheer2:

Here are us all after we've just got off the rapids - soaking wet!! :rotfl2:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_033-med.jpg

We had a great day a AK and then head off to Disney studios for Fantasmic

Here we are arriving late and rushing off to see Fantasmic

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_028-med.jpg

We can't believe how crowded it is and have to stand at the back!

Here's the end of fantasmic and the end of a great day!!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_034-med.jpg

Up next off to get our marriage licence!!

Day 4 April 27th 2007

Today we went to get our marriage licence!!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGMOMSPICS_017-med.jpg

Here's Bethany waiting for us outside

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_041-med.jpg

Here's me at the desk inside

139426DSC00063-med.jpeg

and here we are outside with our marriage licence! :yay: :dance3:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_041-med.jpg

For the rest of the day we went shopping and went to collect some more family from the airport!! :car: :goodvibes

up next Discovery Cove and dinner at Planet Hollywood :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter