We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE your photos - and I love how in the group shots everyone's waving just genuinely enjoying themselves. What great memories! :goodvibes

Question: How long were Mickey and Minnie at your reception? I've heard they sometimes cut their visit short...

Thanks

I think you offically get them for 30 minutes - I would say it felt like 20 - 25 minutes, we cut the cake with them, did a couple of dances and had photo's taken with them!
It was really good and well worth it but it does go really quick! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Wedding Day Part 3

The ceremony went really well - we had Rev Tim Herring and he was really nice and did a lovely service! :thumbsup2

Riding in Cinderella's glass coach was fantastic - definitely an eye catcher!

And our toast on the Commanders Terrace went really well and Mickey and Minnie were great, I'm so glad we had them! :yay:

Ok so after we had Finished on the Commanders Terrace we continued to have more photo's taken around the Grand Floridian until our dinner reservation at Victoria and Albert's inside the Grand Floridian - We had reserved the private Fireplace room for all our party!

Here we are just arriving and checking out our table!

13942656-med.jpg

All our guests at the table reading their personalised menu's!

13942657-med.jpg

Victoria and Albert's was fantastic - the food was amazing along with the service - you only had to take a sip from your glass and someone was there refilling it! :drinking1 :rotfl:

Me and Paul having a toast with our Mickey and Minnie plush as a centre piece and our lovely cake in the background - which was delicious and I've never tasted cake as good as that! :goodvibes

13942658-med.jpg

Unfortunately we had to rush the end of our meal because we were running late for our Wishes cruise - It was quite funny though we ended up having to run down to the marina so we would get there in time for the fireworks!
It must have looked odd us running through the Grand Floridian - me with my dress pulled up!! :lmao:

Here's a pic of our 2 boats ready and waiting for us!

13942659-med.jpg

The Wishes cruise was great - the only draw back was that we had taken our photographer with us which was cool but we missed the most of the Wishes experience as we had our backs to it the whole time posing for pictures! :sail:

Here's one of the best pic with fireworks!

13942660-med.jpg

Here's one with the moon!

13942661-med.jpg

And with the Grand Floridian in the background!

13942662-med.jpg

The end of a long fantastic day!! :jumping1:

13942663-med.jpg

Up next.....Tyhoon Lagoon - Rainforest Cafe - and our last day at Disney! :sad1:

WOw everything looked like so much fun. I bet reserving that room and paying for dinner at V&A's was HIGHLY EXPENSIVE! I couldnt imagine!

Great trip report :thumbsup2

Did you make your V&A ressie through the normal ADR line? We've booked for V&A's but there is only 8 of us, didn't think to ask for a private area.
How easy was it to book the Wishes cruise?

WOw everything looked like so much fun. I bet reserving that room and paying for dinner at V&A's was HIGHLY EXPENSIVE! I couldnt imagine!

Yes just a bit - it ended up being around $3000 for a 7 course meal, the service and the private room hire!! :eek:

But it was well worth it!! :thumbsup2

Did you make your V&A ressie through the normal ADR line? We've booked for V&A's but there is only 8 of us, didn't think to ask for a private area.

We rang V&A's direct and booked through them!

It was quite easy booking the Wishes cruise, we had to ring 90 days in advanced and they said they have lots of boats available so it was not too difficult to get a reservation! :banana:

everything looks beautiful. and v and a looked amazing. also what a fun ending to do wthe wiches cruise

I have a reservation at the Fireside Room Also, its 1750 for 10 people. I emailed them a year in advanced and had to sign a contract.

Day 9 - Our last day at Disney! :sad1:

Today we all go to Typhoon Lagoon for a relaxing day after our busy wedding day!

Here's me and Paul by the entrance!

13942665-med.jpg

I love being in here!

13942671-med.jpg

Later on we go to Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney for dinner!

Here's me and Paul wearing our just married pins!:banana:

13942666-med.jpg

Before we go to bed, we decide to go for a walk around the Grand Floridian as we've been so busy we've hardly had any proper time here to enjoy what a beautiful place it is!:flower3:

13942667-med.jpg

We head over to the wedding pavilion and have a look around - it's amazing on the wedding day how much you miss out on!

Here's the beautiful WP gates!

13942670-med.jpg

We then head to Francks Studios!

13942669-med.jpg

And have a look inside :love:

13942668-med.jpg

Continued......

Day 10

Today we leave Disney - :sad2: :sad1: :scared: :headache: :sick: :eek:

We are heading off on Honeymoon to Miami, Key Largo and Key West!

Funny Story - We are having a good time down the Keys but we regret leaving Disney as we decide there's something missing?? :confused3 It's the Disney Magic that's what we are missing!
Then one day in Key West we suddenly hear - When you wish upon a star being played really loud, we were like where on earth is Disney music coming from? We turn and look down one of the streets and what should be there A Disney Cruise Ship!! :woohoo: :yay: And the funny thing is it's called Disney Magic! :laughing: :rotfl2:

We were so happy to see it and here it is!

13942672-med.jpg

We then headed off for a week in St Lucia!

Here's us with our resort in the background!

13942673-med.jpg

and us having a candlelight dinner on the beach!

13942674-med.jpg

Thats the end of my story - I hope you all enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading and for all comments! :thanks:

13942664.jpg

And they lived happily ever after...... THE END

:love: :cloud9: :rainbow: pixiedust: :cheer2: :dance3:

aww i hate to see it come to an end. I loved every second of it. You are such a beautiful bride and your time looked amazing. What a long honeymoon you were able to have. Please dont leave us-- stick around and keep us up to date on how you are!! Congrats again!

Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride. I very much enjoyed your wedding story and pictures. Quite the fairy tale event. Thank you for sharing!! Much happiness to you and your husband.:flower3:

awww I'm sad this had to end!! but I really enjoyed reading it :goodvibes looks like your wedding was fabulous! the table at V&A's looked gorgeous. congrats!!!

thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us, and hope to see you around on the boards sharing your DFTW knowledge.

Wishing you both a long and happy marriage.

Awww, I just finshed reading your TR, you were a beautiful bride and I too have now requested Paul for my MK Shoot, hope I can get him. I'm having my dinner at V & A, but it's only for the 3 of us, glad to hear though that you had great service and a wonderful time. You sound deliriously happy, it shone through the page:goodvibes

WOW you're wedding and honeymoon pictures are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with all of us! Congrats on your new marriage! Best wishes for the future :)

first off, your photo's are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!! truly, truly beautiful! and your gown - wow! so princess like :goodvibes I am really glad my boss is out of the office this morning - I was able to read and enjoy your whole TR ..lol

sounds like the wedding of your dreams - and everything seems to have been perfect. here's wishing the two of you a "happily ever after" :love:

I am curious about the Wishes boats..are they expensive to rent? will they take only 2 people? it might be a nice luxury for our disneymoon

once again - congrats!

Michelle:cloud9:

i loved reading your trip report! i was down there the same time as you and we were staying at the grand floridian. i knew that you were getting married and i saw the coach go by with no one in it and it made me all excited. we also saw the 2 boats all fancied up with the balloons and congratulations signs ready for the wishes fireworks cruise. i wish that we would have seen you and then i could have wished you congrats in person! It was cool know that another disbride was having their special day and that i knew about it! thanks for sharing with us and congrats again! :goodvibes

first off, your photo's are MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!! truly, truly beautiful! and your gown - wow! so princess like :goodvibes I am really glad my boss is out of the office this morning - I was able to read and enjoy your whole TR ..lol

sounds like the wedding of your dreams - and everything seems to have been perfect. here's wishing the two of you a "happily ever after" :love:

I am curious about the Wishes boats..are they expensive to rent? will they take only 2 people? it might be a nice luxury for our disneymoon

once again - congrats!

Michelle:cloud9:

Oh thank you :thanks:

The Wishes boats were about $300 each to rent - I think they would just take 2 people as once we had booked them we only had to confirm the numbers a couple of weeks before! pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter