We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRINCESSAJ

I married my Prince Charming on May 1st 2007
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say we are back home after over 3 weeks away!!:jumping1:

We've had a fantastic wedding at Disney and i'll be posting my TR with pics shortly!

There were so many highlight's like.....

Riding in Cinderella's glass coach :yay:

Our Magic Kingdom portrait session :cheer2:

Celebrating with Mickey and Minnie :banana:

And we even had a Cinderella moment when we were running late for our Wishes cruise-having to lift my dress up and run to the Grand Floridian marina!! it was so funny!!!...:rotfl2:

Keep posted for more of this...

139426003638_0094-med.jpg

Awww .. You look beautiful! I love the gloves!! I can't wait to hear all about it--especially the coach. I plan on having it. Was it worth?

Oh wow you look amazing! Sounds like you had a very magical time and a few spectacular disney moments. I cant wait to hear all about them. Glad to have you back, Congratulations!!

You look beautiful and so happy! Your flowers are gorgeous - looking forward to reading all about your wedding and seeing more photos!:)

Awww .. You look beautiful! I love the gloves!! I can't wait to hear all about it--especially the coach. I plan on having it. Was it worth?

::yes:: It was definitely worth the money!

You feel like a princess as everyone is waving at you and shouting congratulations - it's definitely an eye catcher!!!:yay:

You must have the coach as it is worth every penny - we are so glad we had it! plus the pictures and the video with it are amazing!! :cool1:

You two are so cute - and I loooove Paul's snappy white suit. I am totally stealing that idea! :rotfl:

Welcome Back! I cant wait to read the TR! :)

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics! Sounds like you had a really lovely time.

Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!!! I am so excited to hear your TR and about the coach!!!

Cat

Oh you look so beautiful. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, can’t wait to hear about it. Congratulations!

So you think the coach is really worth it?

what a beautiful photo!! the two of you look absolutely radiant!! can't wait to see and hear more :goodvibes many, many congrats to you both!

Michelle:cloud9:

Well i've finally got all my pic's and can now start my trip report!:banana:

Our wedding date was May 1st 2007 at the wedding pavilion followed by our toast on the Commanders Terrace at the Grand Floridian - then we had a 7 course meal in the Fireplace room at Victoria and Alberts followed by the Wishes cruise! :dance3:

Here goes...

Our Cast

Me the Bride - Anna :bride:
Groom - Paul :groom:
My dad - Alan :drinking1
My mom - Margaret :dogdance:
Paul's daughter & bridesmaid - Bethany :tinker:
Paul's oldest sister - Carole :chat:
Carole's husband - Graham :joker:
Anna's cousin and maid of honour - Kate princess:
Kate boyfriend - Tom pirate:
Anna's Auntie - Barbara :sail:
Paul's sister - Pam :smokin:
Pam's husband - Paul :clown:
Pauls's sister - Lynne :smokin:
Lynne's husband - Tony:jester:
Best man - Simon :drive:
Simon's wife - Nelly :sick:
Ok so.. DAY 1 April 24th 2007

Me, Paul, my mom and dad, Bethany and carole - we all head up to Manchester Airport our flight is tomorrow at 1025am so as we have to be at the airport quite early and decide to stay at the airport Travelodge the night before!

Here's me and Paul in the Travelodge bar getting excited about our forthcoming adventure!!:cheer2:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_002_0_-med.jpg

DAY 2 April 25th 2007

We manage to get up and make our way to the airport - when we are checking in we are told there is an hour and a half delay (instead of 1025am it will now be 1200 noon) due to technical reasons! :eek:
not good as my dad doesn't like flying!!:lmao:

We take our time and go through to departures and wait by our gate - we then have an announcement saying that they need a new part for the aircraft and it's travelling up from heathrow and will be another 3 hours delay :mad:
(Total delay now 5 hours) :hourglass

Well i've finally got all my pic's and can now start my trip report!:banana:

Our wedding date was May 1st 2007 at the wedding pavilion followed by our toast on the Commanders Terrace at the Grand Floridian - then we had a 7 course meal in the Fireplace room at Victoria and Alberts followed by the Wishes cruise! :dance3:

Here goes...

Our Cast

Me the Bride - Anna :bride:
Groom - Paul :groom:
My dad - Alan :drinking1
My mom - Margaret :dogdance:
Paul's daughter & bridesmaid - Bethany :tinker:
Paul's oldest sister - Carole :chat:
Carole's husband - Graham :joker:
Anna's cousin and maid of honour - Kate princess:
Kate boyfriend - Tom pirate:
Anna's Auntie - Barbara :sail:
Paul's sister - Pam :smokin:
Pam's husband - Paul :clown:
Pauls's sister - Lynne :smokin:
Lynne's husband - Tony:jester:
Best man - Simon :drive:
Simon's wife - Nelly :sick:
Ok so.. DAY 1 April 24th 2007

Me, Paul, my mom and dad, Bethany and carole - we all head up to Manchester Airport our flight is tomorrow at 1025am so as we have to be at the airport quite early and decide to stay at the airport Travelodge the night before!

Here's me and Paul in the Travelodge bar getting excited about our forthcoming adventure!!:cheer2:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_002_0_-med.jpg

DAY 2 April 25th 2007

We manage to get up and make our way to the airport - when we are checking in we are told there is an hour and a half delay (instead of 1025am it will now be 1200 noon) due to technical reasons! :eek:
not good as my dad doesn't like flying!!:lmao:

We take our time and go through to departures and wait by our gate - we then have an announcement saying that they need a new part for the aircraft and it's travelling up from heathrow and will be another 3 hours delay :mad:
(Total delay now 5 hours) :hourglass

Anna your MK pic has to be one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Gorgeous.

Here's our broken plane!!:rotfl2:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_007_1_-med.jpg

and here's us bored at the airport!!:rotfl:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_008-med.jpg

so anyway there's a further announcement saying it's taken longer and the NEW departure time will now be 4.30pm (so that's a 6 hour delay)

we finally board and finally take off at 5pm (that's really a 6 and a half hour delay) and now we have a lovely 9 hour flight ahead of us!!

NEED SOME DISNEY MAGIC I THINK!!:rotfl2:

Here's us on the plane in premium economy (upstairs on the jumbo) after carole has bought us some champagne! :hug:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_008-med.jpg

We finally land in Orlando at 8.30pm (that's 1.30am to us) and exhaustedly make our way to our hotel and crash out for the night!!:headache:

Next day to follow -Downtown disney - Animal kingdom and disney studios!! :cheer2:

anna, your sig pic makes me want the MK photo shoot REAL BAD! What a great picture! can't wait to hear more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter