• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Trip Planning Chat 7-15-08

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Hi Disers we will be having a moderated chat tonight starting at 9:00 EST- and ending 10:00 EST.If you are planning a trip we would love to help you with any questions you may have to help you your trip.We will be chatting on parks,resorts ,food,transporation,etc. Anything you may need to know to help you have a great Disney experience.New chatters are always welcome so please don't be shy join us in chat.If you love chatting on Disney with other folks who love Disney just like you,please come to chat you will be among friends.We are the kind of folks that don't roll our eyes when someone says "you know I tear up when I watch Wishes" cause we do to.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter