WDW Thread - to discuss all things WDW

Just a quick one. If you are looking at the possibility of purchasing new luggage before you go off to the World or the Resort, then try factoryfast.com.au

We just purchased a 5 pce travel luggage pack for $89.95 plus $30 delivery. Arrived within 4 days to Perth and the quality is as good as you get direct from the storefronts at a fraction of the price.

Well worth a look.

Hey Ms Shuttergirl. Just noticed your countdown ticker. (I haven't been on the boards much lately.) You must be very excited. Not long now!

Hey Ms Shuttergirl. Just noticed your countdown ticker. (I haven't been on the boards much lately.) You must be very excited. Not long now!

Hey you! Yep only 41 sleeps to go, :cool1:.

It has gone so quick I really can't believe it. We are so very very excited.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Just remember all the Mums and Dads who want to get some Disney merchandise at a fraction of the price you will pay at the parks, to hit the Disney outlet stores either before (preferably) or after you've been to WDW or Disneyland. We hit both the outlets in Vegas (at Las Vegas Outlets Centre 3 mile south of Mandalay Bay) and the Las Vegas Premium Fashion Outlets (North of Fremont St) and obtained some terrific savings just last week.
Plus I know there is a couple in Orlando that we will hit when were there in 2 weeks time.

You won't find everything there by any means, but if you pick the eyes out then there are bargains to be had. For example, my 3 year old was missing a Clarabelle Cow plush for her collection...$5USD, we picked up a 5 pack of "Little Einsteins" figurines for $5USD, and the T/Shirts for her were the ubiquitous $3.99USD each.

As I said, pick the eyes and save tons!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!