• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Swan Reserve Hotel

From what I've been reading elsewhere, it opens this coming Thursday the 4th, so you'll be among the first to stay there. Be sure to come back and report!
For sure.. I'm excited please let me know what you want to know so I can take pics or whatever

I called because I had questions...the lady was rude and non helpful. I was thinking i get better help from my dis family.

What's the deposit at check in? The room is paid for non refundable.
Why is thier two rates listed under fees..
Says 13.95 for wifi or free in common areas.. but then it says the wifi is included in the resort fees of $35.

The other fee is $29 for parking I get that.

@Disneyfan754321 sorry to hear you got a rude response. You have a very valid question. When you say "two rates listed under fees" where are you seeing that at? I think @bfost87 is correct, but it's odd that it's even listed. I recently had to book a staff member for a few nights at a Marriott hotel nearby, I had a number of "pending" charges that exceeded the total room cost. When I spoke to the first person she didn't explain thing very clear, so I called back and asked the person if I could speak with somebody higher up. I got a much better response that time. So in your case calling and asking for In-House reservations might get you a better response at S/D. Also, if you have the S/D app use the I'm on Property to get their text # ask them via text too.

The Wireless Internet access is free with the Resort Fee; It's Wired Internet that is $13.95.
See you made that so easy, thank you.
@Disneyfan754321 sorry to hear you got a rude response. You have a very valid question. When you say "two rates listed under fees" where are you seeing that at? I think @bfost87 is correct, but it's odd that it's even listed. I recently had to book a staff member for a few nights at a Marriott hotel nearby, I had a number of "pending" charges that exceeded the total room cost. When I spoke to the first person she didn't explain thing very clear, so I called back and asked the person if I could speak with somebody higher up. I got a much better response that time. So in your case calling and asking for In-House reservations might get you a better response at S/D. Also, if you have the S/D app use the I'm on Property to get their text # ask them via text too.
I recived some I fo from Priceline where I booked the room. ❤ thank you as well.

We stayed Friday and Saturday nights this weekend. Truly beautiful room, we had a King Suite on the corner, room 10336. We had view of tower of terror and in the other window we had the Epcot ball. Truly awesome for the views of the ball, fireworks not so much. The swan blocks most of the show but the tall fireworks can be viewed. To say the lobby is underwhelming is an understatement. The bar was fun, cocktails were made and they had a shaking machine that is part of the show. Unfortunately the taps didn’t work yet so all beer choices are bottled/canned. The sound proofing of the rooms seemed great. We had rain all night and we didn’t hear it. Again we were on the corner so not much hallway traffic to judge. As far as the expense over the S or D I didn’t see any justification. It’s new and pretty but outside of the room all the features are better in the older resorts. We will stay there on points but pay cash for the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter