WDW spas

gymjenn2

Earning My Ears
i was thinking about spending some me time at a WDW spa during my mother daughter trip with my 3 (almost 4 - will turn 4 the week we travel) year old. i am looking for information about where spas are located on property and what services they offer. also if there are kids club services in those resorts since it is just me and DD. thanks

i was thinking about spending some me time at a WDW spa during my mother daughter trip with my 3 (almost 4 - will turn 4 the week we travel) year old. i am looking for information about where spas are located on property and what services they offer. also if there are kids club services in those resorts since it is just me and DD. thanks

This should help you: http://www.relaxedyet.com/about.asp

On our honeymoon we stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa and my wife went to the spa. She loved it! The prices were definately up there but "when in rome." I looked very professional and the staff seemed to promote just that atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter