WDW Ride Photo Thread

LOL- My daughter and her friend in the same spot...

[
200912038-L.jpg

Hey, the Yeti has Blue Eyes! Who would have known. Thanks for the picture.

Maz:3dglasses

Look at those teeth! They look so real! Disney a pretty good job with the Yeti.

How in the world did you snap that picture? I haven't been on the ride yet, but I watched it on YouTube to get an idea on what it was like. I never saw the Yeti. I was able to see it's shadow, but that's it.

The ride does not look too bad. Though the steep incline looks a little scary!:scared1: Yikes!

I took this right before the CM stated absolutely no photography... oops.

RnRPreshowDIS.jpg

°O°Joe;23047710 said:
I took this right before the CM stated absolutely no photography... oops.

I took one of those also- the rule use to be no photo's on the ride. Then last time I was there they had a no picture sign in the queue and the CM said it also. Not sure why they changed it. Here is the fisheye view.

214226948-XL.jpg

Here's one of my favorites: 9 of my family members on Dinosaur together

PICT0170.jpg

Being silly on EE

PICT0146.jpg

The Jungle Cruise - while waiting for everyone to load

PICT0157.jpg

I would love to post a picture, but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it. Am I missing some neat trick!??

I just want to say great pics everyone. They are really awesome. Helped me relive Disney all over again. I've been back from Disney for over a month now and I still can't get it out of my head or heart. I hope everyone ejoys Disney as much as I do.

How about a couple from the Tomorrowland Speedway...:drive:

252665345_4tB2p-XL.jpg

252665288_PMMXV-XL.jpg

Here's one from the Hall of Presidents... not a ride but it's dark and has tons of audio-animatronics - so I figured it'd count. :)

HallPresidentsDIS.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter