WDW Event Swap Progress Thread - **Please post when they arrive!**

I like the idea with the lyrics written in the format as a border. I am not in that group, but it is kinda like getting two elements. Great idea.

shauna I will pm you with all the info you need when i reach 10.

I am working on my swap stuff now while on the message board and my husband who as been gone for 2 weeks (otr truck driver) is home and I am scrapping. Poor guy.

Checking in! Got my hotel holiday group done today and also the topper for the MNSSHP and printed the toppers for several other groups.

I like it.

And I was having the same problem. I want to do the candy song from the MNSSHP parade. It has a lot of verses, and a lot of short sentences. I was thinking that if I couldn't get it to look right on the usual lyric block, I would either split into two , or put it on a pair of borders.

I printed it today - it's cute - about 9 1/2 inches by 3 inches before matting. Since it's so wide, I wasn't planning to do another half (like a border pair) but I just realized the topper at normal size may not make sense with it. My thoughts was this would go down left OR right side of the page as one element. Does anyone mind if I get creative with the border size to make it all make sense together as a kit? I'm pulling out all the stops on this swap! I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and get creative!!!

I have my titles and one element complete for the MSSHP and I have part of the two part paper piecing I am making for the MSSHP Parade group. I am sorta of working on both at the same time.

Designed last night during DD's gymnastics. I think this is going to be good. I can't wait to see it come together.

Question -- on the DLR group, since there are actually 3 of us each doing two topics, we only make 3 for each, right?

Checking in...I don't have much to report yet as I'm still looking through my stash to make sure I've found the coolest stuff for the embellie bags.

With all the personal info you needed from us. If you do not get it let me know so I can get it to you.

shawn

I have my 2 single element groups done (Flower&Garden and the Christmas Parade). I have supplies for the 2 Mini Kit Groups, but don't know what I'm doing yet. The paper is too pretty to cut!

and I have seen the flower N garden element she made.. it is so.......cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Checking in with another update - more done today!!! I did my slide mounts for MVMC Parade and also finished my MNSSHP kit AND my Boo to you parade license plate! I did something a little different with the slide mounts - hope you guys like it (they can be dis-assembled without destruction if you don't).

Should have time tomorrow to finish up some more!

I didn't see that either Susan. :confused3 I thought it was just "whatever" CS for this swap.

Hi all!

We're updated to here. I don't have much time to be on because of work (how dare they interrupt my DISing time!!) but I am around for questions. I'm sending my email addy to everyone so you can reach me that way if I don't get back to you quickly enough here.

Just to confirm, this is NOT a Bazzill-only swap. It's the only thing I use but it is not required.

Tiggermei - yes, you would make three of each group in the Disneyland group.

Everyone else, please check the first post and confirm that I have your address and/or have marked that you have checked in. I try to be good about putting addys in my Rolodex if I've ever swapped with you but sometimes I forget. There are some that I should have but don't.

Other than that, y'all are doing well! I can't wait to see this stuff!

Oops, I just looked at the first post and I forgot to check in.

I have my ideas and paper, I just need to have time to sit down and put stuff together! :-)

All sketches are finalized, supplies ordered, lots of stuff cut and waiting to be assembled.

Single Element Groups
MNSSHP Parade A
1. 123SA - song lyrics
2. missesdisney - license plate
3. NemoMom07 - paper piecing
4. calanniebu - Journal box

I decided to go with song lyrics on a pair of borders for my MNSSHP element. The border size will be a little wider than 2 inches -- else the font will be too small to read. Is that okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter