WDW Event Swap Progress Thread - **Please post when they arrive!**

All sketches are finalized, supplies ordered, lots of stuff cut and waiting to be assembled.

Single Element Groups
MNSSHP Parade A
1. 123SA - song lyrics
2. missesdisney - license plate
3. NemoMom07 - paper piecing
4. calanniebu - Journal box

I decided to go with song lyrics on a pair of borders for my MNSSHP element. The border size will be a little wider than 2 inches -- else the font will be too small to read. Is that okay?

That sounds great to me. I scrap 12 x 12 :-)

Oops, I'm checking in late. I bought a bunch of paper this past weekend and plan to work on them (and hopefully finish them) this weekend.

All sketches are finalized, supplies ordered, lots of stuff cut and waiting to be assembled.

Single Element Groups
MNSSHP Parade A
1. 123SA - song lyrics

I decided to go with song lyrics on a pair of borders for my MNSSHP element. The border size will be a little wider than 2 inches -- else the font will be too small to read. Is that okay?

Works for me too!

Single Element Groups
MNSSHP Parade A
1. 123SA - song lyrics

Sounds great to me Susan. Something different I have never received in a swap. Just to let you guys know that are in this group, I have completed my paper piecings tonight.

One last item remains to complete and that is an element in my mini page kit group, MNSSHP A. :thumbsup2

I just finished my last group! I won't get these mailed for a week though as I am visiting a friend mid week next week and I won't get out before that. They'll be there in plenty of time though.

I have completed my MNSSHP groups. MVMCP groups are completely assembled except for the brads which are on order. They should be here this week.

I have finished my two groups... MNSSHP A and MNSSHP Parade. I am bagging and tagging them now and will have them mailed out at the end of this week. :thumbsup2

I'm checking in again. I have a ways to go still, but I'm getting there!

just checking in now before I forget. I'm hopefully going to start working on these this weekend. I have my paper and embellies. I'm currently hosting a swap that's due today so as soon as I get it packaged up and out the door, I'll be able to focus on this one. :-D

Things are crazy here. I took a few days off and thought I would have thursday and friday to work on all these but, tomorrow I have to go in and fire someone :-)mad: ) and friday I have a viewing for a friend who lost her husband tragicly on sunday :sad1: . This has been a rough week. I didn't know what to do for my friend. She is left with two children 4 and 7. I bought her little girl a locket so she can put a picture of her father in there and have him with her always. I just don't know what to do for the 4 year old.
Sorry for the downer.
I hope to work on this swap between everything I have to do. I am leaving on saturday for Buffalo to see a Bills game and will be returning monday. I will try to get these out by friday night. I will update.

Please say a prayer for my friend.
Thanks
Cindy

:grouphug: Thank you. She needs lots. I'm so glad I am involved with all of you. I feel like I have another family.
Cindy

I have been on standby waiting for some scans from my Dad, and now I got them, so I can proceed with my Epcot Santa stuff. My only excuse for not working on the WL stuff yet is I'm scared of cutting the paper!

Shauna -- those boxes you mentioned in the Surprise swap thread -- I made that mistake too. I included $4.60 in postage inside the box, then sealed it. It cost $7.50 to mail it to you! I will send the additional postage to you in an envelope. Would you prefer cash or stamps?

Shauna -- those boxes you mentioned in the Surprise swap thread -- I made that mistake too. I included $4.60 in postage inside the box, then sealed it. It cost $7.50 to mail it to you! I will send the additional postage to you in an envelope. Would you prefer cash or stamps?

Got you too, did they? :guilty:

Do you think the return items will fit in an envelope? If they do, I can just use the $4.60 you sent. If not, send whatever is easiest.

Beth (pet sitter) is picking up my mail and will let me know when stuff arrives. There might be a delay though because she only comes every other day.

I'll post as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter