Way Too Many PS but check it out...

wenpop

DIS Veteran
Ok, 1st day at Animal Kingdom eat at Donalds Breakfast, lunch Rainforest, dinner Cape May
2nd Day Cindy's Breakfast, lunch Whispering Canyon, dinner Liberty Tree
3rd day PSB at Epcot, lunch at Electric Umbrella, dinner at Garden Grill
4th day breakfast at Boatwrights, lunch at Sci Fi Drive in, dinner at 50's Prime Time,
5th day food court, food court or animal kingdom, dinner Ohana
6th day chef mickeys, food court, Hoop Dee doo...
What do you think, way to many big meals planned, should be fine, what do you think>??? Thank you for your input!!!!! :)

I think you are making me hungry!!LOL. We have eaten at a lot of these places and you have made some good choices. I do think that you have a lot of food planned unless you eat very lightly at each place, even buffets. The day we did breakfastsarus at AK, we didn't want to eat again untill we ate a sandwich from the food court late that pm. We also found eating light the day before going to HDDR is a good plan. You have a lot of food court lunches that would be easy to skip if you are too full and you can always drop a PS after you see you don't want that meal. I would keep them all for now and see how each day goes. Have fun and eat well.

I have to agree about too much food. We found that if we did a big breakfast we did not want a big lunch and then had a nice dinner. Or if we had breakfast in the room had a big lunch then a light dinner. Our first trip we tried to eat everywhere and it really didn't work now we take it much slower and just choose one or two big restaurants a day.

Allison

I think its too much.
In addition to being a lot of food (which is not all that bad ;) ), you will be tied to your PS schedule. We never do more than two PS in a day so we have more flexibility.

We may eat three meals a day at home, but when we are at WDW there is no way we could eat three meals a day :)! Also, you may not be anywhere near a particular restaurant when it is time to eat. For example, at EPCOT you have lunch & dinner in Future World. You might be in the World Showcase by dinner time. Or on day 2 you might want to stay at the MK after breakfast & not go to WL for lunch. Maybe you can look atthe restaurants again & decide which ones you really want to do. Or you may spend a lot of time eating & not doing attractions.

Good choices, but I have to agree with the previous posters....too many PS!

Take it from me.....I tried to do the same thing last year. I planned three yummy meals for each day, and we found ourselves planning our days around food.

My best advice is to plan a PS breakfast and a PS dinner. Do quick counter lunches, or bring goodies with you to snack on.

Enjoy!

From my own experience, we usually eat just breakfast and dinner in WDW because they are so filling. As stated above, we don't like to have too many priority seatings because you end up scheduling your activities and the parks you'll be in around the PS.

I have to agree w/ everyone else, three PS's for three sit-down restaurants in one day is too much!! You won't be able to eat that much! I think it's especially true for buffet/all-you-can-eat meals since most people tend to eat more during those types of meals. Plus, there are so many great snacks throughout WDW, you'll want to save some room for those!

I have to agree with everyone else too. Too much food - you'll be spending a lot of time eating and will be held to the PS times.
My family plans a early breakfast, carry a few snacks to eat, and then a late lunch (around 3:45) We are stuffed at that

Too many PS's!!! If I would re-do it, this is how I would do it:

Day 1: Donald's breakfast, Cape May Cafe dinner
Day 2: Cindy's breakfast and either a late lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe OR the dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern (I guess it depends how many character meals you want in one day)
Day 3: Looks fine to me. :)
Day 4: Boatwright's breakfast, choose one of the MGM restaurants you'd like to eat at for dinner or lunch (Personally I'd choose lunch as it's cheaper and if you go to Sci Fi, the menu is better at lunch, IMHO.)
Day 5: If you really want to try Rainforest Cafe, why not go there on this day? If you do that, though, go early for lunch because 'Ohana is a lot of food! Keep 'Ohana for dinner.
Day 6: Looks fine to me. :)

That would just be my suggestion!! Enjoy whatever you decide.

Firstly, you'll never be able to eat so much food.

Secondly, if you plan to actually see/do any attractions/rides at the parks, you'll have a tough time trying to do both.

while we consider whispering canyon a must do for breakfast, we were unimpressed with dinner, which id bet is similar to lunch. i'd skip that and eat at pecos bills in the mk. YUM-MIE!

dont miss either 50's prime time or the sci-fi.

You can never have too many PS's! Keep them all, but if you don't feel like making a few dont sweat it either. you may find at lunch time you only need a quick snacky boost, but if you want the nice break and to sit down then you have them.

We usually only make (1) PS per day, sometimes breakfast, sometimes dinner. Then we will add one more light meal and maybe a light snack, depending on where we are when we get hungry. The light meal will either be counter service somewhere, Beaches & Cream, a Casey's hot dog while waiting on the parade, etc. 3 big meals at WDW is too much to eat, too time consuming and too expensive. Of course it depends on when you go too. We usually go during the slow season. The restaurants you mentioned all have goo food, though. Have fun, whatever you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter