Watch Out People !! ~ BEWARE ~ Slim Mojito Monkey Partying People In Progress !!

Hey, doesn't EVERYONE want to be a Mojito Mama? ;)

I've done well today- had my coffee and Special K for breakfast (I've learned that I feel fuller if I have my coffee first and then wait until 10 AM and have my Special K), then two low cal bread/fat free bologna sandwiches (these are 100 CALORIES A PIECE, ladies- the bread is 40 cal per slice and the meat is 25 cals a slice).

The only thing I've had for a snack is fresh strawberries sliced open with Splenda sprinkled on top!

Dinner will be ham- so I'll only have a small piece of it and then probably a lot of veggies. I'm trying not to change my dinners completely- jut to learn portion control. I'm BAD at portion control- even worse when I go to a restaurant. I BELIEVE in appetizers and the main course and dessert! LOL!

Snacks...

Costco has these GREAT 100 Cal snacks made with Hershey's kisses and Reese's Pieces- they have the cereals in there and just a sprinkling of chocolate, but they are good when you are craving something sweet.

I totally agree with the small popcorn packs- I think on WWers, you can even have a BIG bag of popcorn (lite) for only like 2 points? So not bad!

My darling Grandma taught me that beets were a good snack- and healthy for you. I'm not a real fruit/veggie type person, so it's hard to convince me to eat those as snacks. Although the strawberries were great!

I stock up on a lot of the WWers/Lean Cuisine meals- and you can get the lean Hot Pockets too. I'm just kinda 'blah'ed out by them at the moment.

Hi again! I had a good day. The only cheat I did was I had a hershey kiss. The rest I stayed right on plan (doing LA Weightloss). Water is a weekness for me, and I know its totally important. So far I think I've had 48 ounces of water, plus 6 ounces of tea. I don't think the tea counts. I'm still thirsty though, so I should be able to go down another glass.

For those of you who are counting calories on your own, check out fitday.com. Its FREE and lets you put in the foods you eat and it tells you how many calories you had. You can also track your weight over time and look at the nutrient content of your food. My dad lost over 100 pounds just by counting calories with fitday. (Gosh, I sound like an ad). But its free.

My DH otherwise known as Mr Annie1995 for now will cringe when he sees what the thread is called. We need some guys here so save him!

Annie -
Should I change our list name to Mojito Poppers instead of Mommas ? We don't want to exclude anyone !! :grouphug:

My DH otherwise known as Mr Annie1995 for now will cringe when he sees what the thread is called. We need some guys here so save him!

My DH is joining too. I have to get him a screen name. Lori, I will PM you his info tomorrow.

I think I did pretty good today too :)

For breakfast I had a peach yoplait yogurt & a banana.
mid-morning snack I had about 10 almonds
lunch I had chicken/barley soup
mid-afternoon snack-10 almonds

Now, I'm getting off of work & I have to decide what to have for dinner. I bought broccoli the other day so I'd like to have some steamed broccoli & maybe chicken or pork.

I have a class tonight which doesn't get out until 8:30 which means late dinner for me & I probably won't make it to the gym :( but at least I got in a couple of walks today during breaks at work.

Talk to you all tomorrow :cool1:

Everyone is doing great and like we said on the other thread- what matters here is the fact that- you're conditioning your body to be healthier! Whether you lose 1 pound or 10- getting out there, eating right, and exercising will help ALL OF US during our stay at WDW!

WOO HOO! Keep it up, guys and gals!

I got in a second work-out today. That's the only reason I like working out in the morning- it gives me the OPTION of getting in a second one at night. Otherwise, I tend to procrastinate and not even get ONE workout in there! (I have a cheap elliptical machine from Walmart- so that's what I usually use).

Ok ladies -
I am proud of myself so far today !! I still have the envening to go , but I'm on a roll now !
I had a WW meal for lunch and drank 60 ounces of water so far today ... I feel like I am going to float away.
Tonight I will have a salad, grilled lemon chicken, and a Fat Free Fudgesicle bar then go to my 60 minute water aerobics class !

How did everyone else do today ?

:eek: everybody is really on a roll here !!! hmmm in my case.. let see what I did...

1st thing in the AM went to chiropractor and got adjusted... hmmm had a cup of brown rice and milk for breakfast...

lunch was multigrain sandwich with hardboiled egg.. lettuce and tomato... and 10 pieces of DIBS .. sorry cant resist it was hot today...

dinner was a cup of brown rice 3 oz baked fish and a cup of cantalope... and water in between...

no exercise

Timmy's a girl!!!

:wave2:

Way to go ladies!
I did not have a good day today. I ate everything wrong and did no exercise. What in the heck is wrong with me??????? :guilty: Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I was just not in the mood for some reason.
CONGRATS to those of you who actually stuck to your plan, whatever that might be! I am so proud of every one of you!!!! :grouphug:

Tia...I'm right there with you. I felt like I ate everything wrong and I also missed/skipped out on my exercise:confused3

Let's see a recap of meals....hmmm b-fast cup of coffee, mid day snack...slice of angle food cake with a blob of lite whip cream (strawberries went bad:mad: )...late lunch turkey sand with lite mayo/mustard and a slice of cheese:scared1: ...then dinner...a hamburger:eek: Now it's 11:30 and I'm wanting something:rolleyes1

Where are my visual reminders when I need them. Oh that's right I didn't go out an get any:confused3

:thumbsup2 Today's a new day for all of us !! :thumbsup2

One day down ... and 4 more to go until our first official weigh in day !!

Come On Girls !!

Here is our Question of the Day today ......

Why would you like to lose weight ? :woohoo:

I want to lose weight for me !! I want to stop shopping in the plus sizes and buy a wonderful sun dress that looks fabulous on me !!

I want to have just as much energy as both my children do !

I would like to jog with my husband without looking like a heaving mass of fat.

I want to get below 200 lbs and STAY there this time !!

I would like to lose weight so I look good around all my newly slim mojito friends at Pop !!

I want to lose weight for me !! I want to stop shopping in the plus sizes and buy a wonderful sun dress that looks fabulous on me !!

I would like to lose weight so I look good around all my newly slim mojito friends at Pop !!

Very good reasons!!!!

QOTD: I would like to lose weight for lots of Lori's reasons, but here's my addition: So my shorts stop riding up between my legs! I HATE that!!!! It is so annoying and not to mention uncomfortable!

:eek: there is a weigh in day ?? when is that ?? shoot i better not eat this last sunny side up :rolleyes1

Annie -
Should I change our list name to Mojito Poppers instead of Mommas ? We don't want to exclude anyone !! :grouphug:

He said it really didn't matter to him. He just doesn't want to be referred to as MrAnnie1995 forever:lmao: . I guess we have to get him his own screen name then! I'll PM you the info later today!

:
Here is our Question of the Day today ......

Why would you like to lose weight ? :woohoo:

oh that's easy!

1) I want to LIVE long enough to see grandchildren
2) I want to live long enough to travel the world
3) I want to FIT into the rides at WDW comfortably!
4) More energy & less fatigue!
5) I want to look good!!!!!!

I did ok yesterday - exercised for 60 min (walk) ate pretty good, until last night...took dh to see Billy Joel for his bday...& the glowing margarita glasses were too much for me to resist! So I had 3! - that's my biggest downfall! drinking! How awful is THAT? I mean I don't drink a lot! but every weekend it seems I end up having 5 or 6 drinks spread out by 2 days & that's A lot of calories!!!! Need to find a drink I like.....with fewer calories in there....

oh that's easy!

1) I want to LIVE long enough to see grandchildren
2) I want to live long enough to travel the world
3) I want to FIT into the rides at WDW comfortably!
4) More energy & less fatigue!
5) I want to look good!!!!!!

I did ok yesterday - exercised for 60 min (walk) ate pretty good, until last night...took dh to see Billy Joel for his bday...& the glowing margarita glasses were too much for me to resist! So I had 3! - that's my biggest downfall! drinking! How awful is THAT? I mean I don't drink a lot! but every weekend it seems I end up having 5 or 6 drinks spread out by 2 days & that's A lot of calories!!!! Need to find a drink I like.....with fewer calories in there....

truly knows what you mean... I dont do it every nite but when I have some downtime it is really nice to unwind with something Ice chilled in your hands... :rotfl: :confused3

Mr Annie1995 will now be forever known as nightghost! He'll get on here later today and say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter