Want to connect with gay/lesbian Cruisers

zyezye

I'd Rather Be at Disney!
My partner and I are going on our third Disney Cruise. We are interested in connecting with gay/lesbian couples who also have cruised.
Please IM me if you fit the bill.
NO FLAMERS! I've heard it all before.
Thanks, Bobbi

No flames from me! Just thought you might want to add the date of your cruise so others know when you're sailing.

Have a great trip!

Trust me, you won't get flamed here. The site owner is a big 'ol queen who loves to cruise with his partner. I've got your back :)

Pete

Just to clarify, Becky and I are sailing for the third time on the Western; Nov 6-13th, 2004. Yippee!

My sister and her Partner have sailed with us the past 2 years but they are up in the air if they are going this time. I think they may cruise on the cruise Rosie O'donnell and her Partner are sponsoring on NCL out of NYC for gay families. That cruise is suppose to hold work shops and such on gay families, parenting etc. My sister and her partner are undergoing the IVF now so hope it works. Have fun! Our whole family usually sails in October but have a great time! Hope you have fun!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!