WandaVision SPOILERS thread

Wowwwww..... I LOVE this show,it's so interesting! And I'm loving all your takes on this.... I know almost nothing about the characters, (I just got thru the Marvel movies in order tho!) I'm going to be devastated when there aren't any more new episodes for a while....

Wowwwww..... I LOVE this show,it's so interesting! And I'm loving all your takes on this.... I know almost nothing about the characters, (I just got thru the Marvel movies in order tho!) I'm going to be devastated when there aren't any more new episodes for a while....

Well, I hate to break it to you but I don't know that there are plans to even do more after this run. These Marvel shows aren't being treated as "ongoing" and should be one-and-done seasons. That can always change of course. Shortly after WandaVision is over though we will get Falcon and the Winter Soldier so it's not all bad. :)

Personally I'm looking forward to the more grounded program of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Not that I dislike Wandavision I enjoy it alot. Good acting, and interesting story. But I think that FAWS will be a good program to have between the craziness of this Wandavision and Loki. Cause you know Loki will be nuts

Well, I hate to break it to you but I don't know that there are plans to even do more after this run. These Marvel shows aren't being treated as "ongoing" and should be one-and-done seasons. That can always change of course. Shortly after WandaVision is over though we will get Falcon and the Winter Soldier so it's not all bad. :)
nooooooooooo I love the show format say it ain't so

love the mini-series format. Allows time to tell a story for character development and expand pieces of the MCU while telling a story in itself. Perfect media for comics series.

Not all Marvel readers read all types of genres. Same will be for MCU -- or any large company at that.

nooooooooooo I love the show format say it ain't so
They've said some will be multiple seasons and some will be only one. Wandavision will likely be one of the one and done shows though as it is supposed to form a loose trilogy with Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2. If Wanda and/or Vision got a second show it would probably be very different from this current one as the Hex which is resulting in this sitcom world should be over.

The "feel" of episode 7 seemed more like "Modern Family" though with a few "The Office" vibes mixed in. The intro maybe seemed more like "The Office", I guess, but that show didn't repeat "Office" through different signage in its intro. The theme song was definitely "Office" influenced, though. Is there another show which just showed its title over and over like that?

Also, I do like the show, but I will again gripe about its reliance on obscure things. "It was Agatha all along!"--Like I know who Agatha Harkness is?? She's from an obscure Marvel comic, not even one of the main ones.

Last edited:
The "feel" of episode 7 seemed more like "Modern Family" though with a few "The Office" vibes mixed in. The intro maybe seemed more like "The Office", I guess, but that show didn't repeat "Office" through different signage. The theme song was definitely "Office" influenced, though. Is there another show which just showed its title over and over like that?

Also, I do like the show, but I will again gripe about its reliance on obscure things. "It was Agatha all along!"--Like I know who Agatha Harkness is?? She's from an obscure Marvel comic, not even one of the main ones.

But important in the history of Wanda Maximoff. This was predicted as soon as the character “Agnes” was announced.

The "feel" of episode 7 seemed more like "Modern Family" though with a few "The Office" vibes mixed in. The intro maybe seemed more like "The Office", I guess, but that show didn't repeat "Office" through different signage in its intro. The theme song was definitely "Office" influenced, though. Is there another show which just showed its title over and over like that?

You are correct about the music. Its based off The Office. The theme song sequence with Wanda repeated was from Happy Endings and the title card with the white and red was from Modern Family. Also, I don't think you need to know who Agatha is to understand what happened although she was originally from the original Fantastic Four comics which is not obscure. We found out she is a magic being who was controlling everything and her theme song just showed that.

Ooh, next Episode drops early tomorrow morning. I’ll be watching a few hours after it drops in my time zone.

I just hope Agatha stays around for awhile. They have a tendency to have a lot of one off villains in the MCU.

I just hope Agatha stays around for awhile. They have a tendency to have a lot of one off villains in the MCU.
That is Action Hero Movie 101 I think. You need to destroy or severely incapacitate the villain so you can make a clean transition to the next roadblock.

And generally, if they survive and are featured as the primary villain again, it's because they are a serious Big Bad (like Thanos) or it's a retcon (like Agent Smith).

Last edited:
So why does Agnes want to know how Wanda could do what she did? Scarlet Witch indeed. And ooh, the white vision.

So it looks like the footage Hayward showed of Wanda taking Vision's body was faked.

Yeah, and seeing his body and touching him, gave enough of her energy to fire up white vision. Sad that they were planning on building a house. Seems wanted to settle in the town. As for the kids, I thought Agnes said she created them, but not sure. Need to watch again. And Agnes did create her speedy brother. All trying to figure out how Wanda got her witch power and how she was about to make the hex, which most witches don’t know how to do, and think Dr. Who thought could not be done.

Yeah, and seeing his body and touching him, gave enough of her energy to fire up white vision.

I'm not sure that's what happened. I thought that they used her energy imparted on the drone to start up White Vision. I was thinking he kind of looked like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, but turns out Watchmen was actually after the White Vision storyline.

6cec26b2ee58dfc0377550983b4a7d317f3b6766.png

3248935-before_watchmen_dr._mahattan_1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter