WandaVision SPOILERS thread

CastAStone

Math and business nerd. Not an insider.
This is a thread where we will talk about WandaVision. SPOILERS THROUGHOUT. THEY WILL NOT BE MARKED AS SUCH. Do not read on if you aren’t caught up!!!

But also do not spoil ahead of you are in the know! We are not Reality Steve!

Just clarifying - I think this is what you’re saying - this for spoilers through the current episode (so ep4 right now plus the mid season trailer), correct?

I’m not sure how anyone would have spoilers for future episodes anyway, but just in case.

Just clarifying - I think this is what you’re saying - this for spoilers through the current episode (so ep4 right now plus the mid season trailer), correct?

I’m not sure how anyone would have spoilers for future episodes anyway, but just in case.
Yes! If it’s aired we can talk about it! If you are secretly Kat Dennings and you know what’s next you should keep quiet!

A couple things.
Do the twins names have any significance?They seemed to focus on it.
Also did we actually see Wanda flake away in infinity war or was she just gone? Kids and I are scratching our head on how she is around. Any theories?

A couple things.
Also did we actually see Wanda flake away in infinity war or was she just gone? Kids and I are scratching our head on how she is around. Any theories?
Monica definitely went away in "The Blip" and the head of SWORD mentions on her first day back (to fill us in on the timeline I'm sure) that it's 3 weeks after The Blip folks came back. So if Wanda did "flake away" she has been back 3 weeks like everyone else. Plenty of time to conjure up a town!

Wanda did flake away. I went back and checked last week when I was trying to figure out when in the timeline this would be. It looks like it is after the undo snap and Wanda is having to deal with her losses.

A couple things.

Well, when she had twins in the comics, they were named the same - Thomas and William. I don't know if they are tying any further significance to them than that.

Wanda did flake away. I went back and checked last week when I was trying to figure out when in the timeline this would be. It looks like it is after the undo snap and Wanda is having to deal with her losses.
Ok because I was wondering how much of the “show” was running parallel to Rambeau coming back after the snap. But I guess it makes sense.

Last edited:
A couple things.

Wanda was dusted in Infinity War and brought back in Endgame with everyone else, during the battle with Thanos. This takes place not too long after that.

Well, when she had twins in the comics, they were named the same - Thomas and William. I don't know if they are tying any further significance to them than that.
So do the twins really exist is the other question. And how is that?

So do the twins really exist is the other question. And how is that?

Yeah, in the comics that's kind of complicated. At first they were manifestations of her power, but they were actually created from parts of a demon soul or something - the characters were removed from existence, but later, when a group of young avengers came from the future, one of them was present, so they do exist, somehow. The show may not use any of that as part of the story though.

We had to rewind the beginning of the episode and rewatch it. Thanks to my son often having closed captioning on I caught Captain Marvel speaking and guessed that Monica must be her best friend or her best friends daughter. I couldn't recall her name. Was a nice treat to know that I guessed correctly.

So we know that Wanda has moved into a town that has no exit or entrance (for most people or things). The residents actually live there with the exception of Dotty and Monica. So who's Dotty? Vision, well we saw what he actually looks like. The beekeeper isn't really a beekeeper, just fitting in for the storyline, but where did he go after exiting the sewer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter