WandaVision SPOILERS thread

Hard to say. I think she is being manipulated, but in the comics they've had her go full villain before. The MCU though tends to treat their characters better than the comics do so I am thinking that in the end she will come out okay.
I don't think she is being manipulated. I think she planned this all out. However, other things beyond her control are starting to happen. Vision is becoming more sentient. The twins seem to have their own powers separate from hers. Her brother came back, but in a separate form (sort of). Agnes might have something to do with it, maybe? I don't think Agnes is as powerful as some others are saying, but who knows.

It's hard to get a read on what she does know. She knows she's in an alternate reality with vision because she tells him he doesn't want to leave westview. However she also says she doesn't know how this all started. And if things are happening outside of her control then who is really in control??

And why are agnes and herb the only ones who seem to know this isn't real? Not like norm who is clearly under wandas power but are cognizant of being able to play the part.

And why are agnes and herb the only ones who seem to know this isn't real? Not like norm who is clearly under wandas power but are cognizant of being able to play the part.

Herb had a driver license attached to his photo. But Agnes asked about taking it from the top again.

Just watched 6. Wow! So Wanda is really in charge of the boundaries, but did say she does not know how it happened. Says felt all alone and so sad. Seems the one twin is a speed guy, the other can see what’s happening with another? Like he saw where vision was. And when Wanda wanted to save vision, she pushed the edge to zap all the people and things in the base outside. We now know Monica is really going to be Photon or whoever, as confirmed her genes were being rewritten from her going through the edge twice. I guess her third time will be the charm. LoL

I am still not sure who this Petro really is? Though when Wanda looked at him, she saw her dead twin for a minute. And while he made a can’t be dead twice comment, she blasted him, but not outside like Monica, but just a few feet away.

And Hayward is definitely part of the setup. Though a him driving away asking someone to answer him. So he knew enough not to want to be zapped in. Why?

And wonder why the people toward the edge of town were not moving? Including Agnes, who looked like she was going to go out of the town.

And who is Agnes? Not the witch or is she? Thought she was, but acted odd then when vision changed back to who she really is? Kept telling him he’s dead after saying you were an avenger. Seems why did Wanda pick this town? From Agnes talk seems like it was the town Agnes grew up in it. Hmm.

Nightmare mentioned a few time as what is happening. Hmmm bad guy comic character of that same name is really one of those helping Wanda?

And only live people can go in and out of the edge? When vision did he started to break apart and looked almost like how they showed his remains.

And Petro said he came because he heard she needed him. Hmm, he does not have the kid’s can see things? So if Wanda did not make him come, who told him Wanda needed him? And this is the other or not? Recast? Though when Wanda asked him to answer a question about their childhood, he did not answer her, saying your quizzing me.

Lots to talk about with this episode. I may have to view it again. I bet I missed stuff.

Anyway, my thoughts after just viewing it.

Maybe Wanda made a deal. I'm not sure. I really think that she's not wholly responsible for this. Maybe She played her part and NOW>>> She seems to have some missing knowledge.

Last edited:
Last week, Peter asked,”who’s the popsicle”? so I don’t think he came from the same reality/universe that knew of Vision. While they both have the same powers, but somewhat different stories.

There were a whole bunch of references that were eventually deciphered. One was a a reference where Pietro says something about something being "kick-***". Evan Peters was in the movie Kick-*** as well as Kick-*** 2, playing the friend (Todd Haynes aka ***-Kicker) of Dave Lizewski, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who played Pietro in Age of Ultron. And Kick-*** is sort of a Marvel property.

MV5BZjMwZTgxYzktYjFhNS00M2EzLTk5YjUtMWJkNmE0MjhiMGEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODEwMTc2ODQ@._V1_.jpg

Man the blipl and the 5 years messed some people up. It does make Tony's choice more questionable. Yes I get why he wanted it but Geez.

I want more Jimmy, Monica and Darcy.

I was creeped out by the state of the people of Westview.

Though I think either fitting or funny, but the tents and Sword people became a circus and clowns when changed into the town.

Wonder what Darcy became? And what was in the email she sent to Woo which was from her hacking Hayward’s files?

And who is the aero person Monica was going to with Woo? Maybe Jane from Thor or who would have the vehicle she thinks will get her into the town without changing?

So Hayward was able to track Vision. Why? Is there a stone still in play somewhere?

So the people not moving or looping near the edge. Maybe when they are not on the “show”, not needed set?

Thankfully the show is getting more interesting. Two more before the end, so I am assuming the Doctor will be making an appearance in one or both of those episodes.

And I think I read somewhere, but was said to watch the ending credits of the last episode. Guess will be a clip for Doctor movie or Spidy one.

It was an interesting episode. They did not go the way I expected with Pietro - I expected him to actually be Peter from the X-Men movies, but apparantly he is not. He remembers Age of Ultron, he just looks different. I did like the references to Kick *** - very funny. I do like this way beter because the less they reference X-Men anything the better.

I do like this way beter because the less they reference X-Men anything the better.

Deadpool 3 is going to be an MCU movie. So that's going to be a bridge between X-Men and the MCU. They even had Evan Peters in Deadpool 2. Wonder if there will be another cameo.

Deadpool 3 is going to be an MCU movie. So that's going to be a bridge between X-Men and the MCU. They even had Evan Peters in Deadpool 2. Wonder if there will be another cameo.

Yeah, but in Deadpool's case, it doesn't have to. Deadpool is too much of a self aware frace - he could just be like, "Hey, I'm in the MCU now - cool!" I do know they are going to bring in the X-Men at some point, but I jsut want it to be a new MCU version as I think that will be better. Any love I've ever had for the X-Men has been killed by the comics though. I don't know if I can ever care about them again.

Personally I have enjoyed the X-Men franchise overall. There have been some weak to bad ones (like Origins) but a lot of them I enjoy overall. However, at this point I'd rather see them reboot it within the MCU with a new cast and storyline. This makes the most sense to free them up and not be constrained by the prior continuity. As well as able to set u p and tell what stories they want. Could get a new Phoenix or Apocalypse story down the line. The Fox movies already hit a lot of stuff from the comics that the only major villain they haven't done on screen is Mr. Sinister. I just hope they don't rehash too much at the start and try to do something fresh. Id like to see someone like Sinister set up or used in their first outing and not just another Magneto/Brotherhood vs. the X-men.

I have some sympathy for Wanda and what she has gone through but... The State of the people at Westview. They just seem to have no control and if Agnes is any clue. It's painful and driving them mad. Sorry Wanda but that's not right

Hayward is an utter jerk and just is fueling the problem and making things worse.

Am I the only one who heard the opening few notes of Grim Grinning Ghosts during the episode and during the closing credits? I think there was a very subtle easter egg there!

I think its AIM, Hydra or some other type group manipulating Wanda to use her powers to create new supes for their benefit and to get Vision for them. Or she made a deal wih the devil (Mephisto), which is why her memory is off.

I have some sympathy for Wanda and what she has gone through but... The State of the people at Westview. They just seem to have no control and if Agnes is any clue. It's painful and driving them mad. Sorry Wanda but that's not right

Hayward is an utter jerk and just is fueling the problem and making things worse.

I'm still not convinced that she is responsible for it. She says she doesn't know how it happened, so there may be some manipulation there - someone else inside her head?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter