Walgreens PediCare deal...

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
has anyone done it? I did it yesterday and plan to do it again today.
Their ad has $5 off Pedicare coupon in it (times 2 because I got 2 bottles), added to the $3 off 2 Pedicare items on coupons.com last week (may still be on, haven't tried today)....I got 2 Pedicare cold medicines for super cheap.
I have one more $3 off 2 coupon I'll go back and use today....and yesterday when I checked out I the recepit gave me $1.50 off any pedicare item....so I'll do it again tomorrow with that.

All in all I hope to stock up on Pedicare cold medicine and their brand of "Tylenol", 5 bottles in all for about $3 (depending on your prices at your store)

Also, I'll be getting Always items....on sale for $2.99, get $2 RR back...

I got 8 bottles, and plan on getting a couple more. Coupons dot com posted a $2 of one coupon today, so at lunch today I went to Walgreen's and used those! I got both cold medicine and fever/pain reducer. It does not expire until the end of 2012.

If we don't use it all, I know several people with small children that will be able to use it. With the cost of gas and heating oil rising (and the rumors that heating oil may be near $5 per gallon next winter) I have decided to stock pile what ever I can.

Trish

i'm so glad u posted about this deal.. I don't usually shop walgreens, but saw this deal and my Walgreens does NOT have the $5 pedicare coupon?? this is the 2nd time something like this happened to me. Do they have different ad's in different areas? i looked in the monthly book and the circular??

any idea whats going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter