Volcano Bay on a Saturday in October?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We're considering our first visit to Volcano Bay during our October trip. Because we want to keep the day flexible, we would likely buy tickets at the gate if we decide we want to go and the weather cooperates. Because I'm a planner and would normally try to book a cabana, I'm nervous about our approach. If we get to VB at opening on a Saturday in October, would we have any trouble getting lockers or chairs in the sun? We're less concerned about lines at the big slides - just want to have a good place to park ourselves for the day.

We will be staying at Cabana Bay. Is there anyone who would suggest just doing a pool day at CB and avoiding VB for any reason?

We're considering our first visit to Volcano Bay during our October trip. Because we want to keep the day flexible, we would likely buy tickets at the gate if we decide we want to go and the weather cooperates. Because I'm a planner and would normally try to book a cabana, I'm nervous about our approach. If we get to VB at opening on a Saturday in October, would we have any trouble getting lockers or chairs in the sun? We're less concerned about lines at the big slides - just want to have a good place to park ourselves for the day.

We will be staying at Cabana Bay. Is there anyone who would suggest just doing a pool day at CB and avoiding VB for any reason?
If you get there at opening, no you should not have any trouble getting lockers or chairs in the sun. There are a lot of chairs and several different locker buildings. With early entry you would be able to get a jump on non-resort guests if you walk over from CB. I will be there Oct 2 myself, but offsite so no EE.

As an AP holder when I stay at CB I don't even bother with those pools, just go to VB instead because I love the vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter