VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get the new code from the August Disney Adventures, I say it but did not have a pen with me. sorry!

Penny

DD has this magazine.. it's the same code as already posted at start of thread. Sadly not a new code :sad2:
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - Disney Adventure summer ed - 500 credits

No Credit Code Found In September Disney Adventures Issue???????????Rip- Off!

Hi,

I received this VMK code from Disney (VIA EMAIL) at work today. It is for 100 credits and inviting me to join VMK to show my children how cool I am. Both my daughter and I successfully used it on our accounts so it is multiple use. Thought I would share with all you fine folks.

62RH-TFR5-773V-AEYM

Thank you for sharing, and for testing on multiple accounts! I'll stick it up at top, with credit to you, as well :)

disneyange said:
Hi,

I received this VMK code from Disney (VIA EMAIL) at work today. It is for 100 credits and inviting me to join VMK to show my children how cool I am. Both my daughter and I successfully used it on our accounts so it is multiple use. Thought I would share with all you fine folks.

62RH-TFR5-773V-AEYM

Hey uh how did u put pictures bellow ur name and words u type?
i was jw

It is in his signature. Click on "User CP" above, then click editied siganture. You will be able to add stuff there. IF you are wanting to add a pic, the pic has to be posted on a wed site, you then post the web site address in the signature box.

woot! woot!

A new code, just got my 100 points. (See the first post, it's been updated today)

whats up i'm gray aaron [aka gray aaron on vmk] just wanted to know how do u take a picture of yuor self and put it on a thread? and do u have a magic pins codes-inferno ar flying carpet- please tell me.

With VMK i Love :love2:
I I Am So upsessd :earseek: cant And Can Not
Stop Talking
ABOUT VMK!!!!!!!!!

Gray Aaron

In case you forgot my name is Emma ^_^[/QUOTE]

grayaaron said:
whats up i'm gray aaron [aka gray aaron on vmk] just wanted to know how do u take a picture of yuor self and put it on a thread? and do u have a magic pins codes-inferno ar flying carpet- please tell me.

With VMK i Love :love2:
I I Am So upsessd :earseek: cant And Can Not
Stop Talking
ABOUT VMK!!!!!!!!!

Gray Aaron

In case you forgot my name is Emma ^_^

Welcome to VMK! Any codes are posted on the first page of this thread. I don't believe there are any codes for inferno or magic carpet - you must earn them! Enjoy! :)

Anyone having problems getting the wristband code to work? Just back form WDW yesterday and completed the in park quest, got the wristband and now the code won't work?

Are you sure you haven't used it already? It's a publicly available code, posted on the first page of this thread, so you might have already used it to get the VMK shirt.

4407mark said:
Anyone having problems getting the wristband code to work? Just back form WDW yesterday and completed the in park quest, got the wristband and now the code won't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter