VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
piratesmate said:
Hey Joe!

Someone on vmk just told me that the third code is out! However, only the pirate pin is trade-able for now. :( So I'm still stuck with the pirate costume and no cursed storm for my "main" person. I haven't seen the code yet - but it's out there somewhere!

Thanks for the update. A week or so ago, *somebody* posted at the VMK fan site that *somebody* (Nedakh? I can't remember. A "famous" person) had found the 3rd cereal box code, but was not going to distribute it, because supposedly a lot of the current code-fiasco with the Kellogg's promotion may have been due to premature release. This is probably 4th hand gossip, and none of it may be true, but who knows.

There's plenty of rumors, but I don't know how much substance.

JeanJoe said:
This thread is to maintain a list of VMK codes for pins, furnishings, rooms, and other items.

To enter a code:
- click the chair button on the bottom left of the screen
- select the 'Codes' tab
- then enter the code (4 characters per window), and hit OK
- a window should pop up telling you what you received

=====

These codes can be used by multiple players, one-time per character:

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - June 2005 Disney Adventure - 500 credits
LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 - ?In-park quest wristband - VMK T-shirt
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - Disney Adventure summer ed - 500 credits - (LeanaSpin)
KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG - Kellogg's Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers, 16.3 oz - Buried in Treasure magic pin -> now Cursed storm
EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Kellogg's - Pirate costume pin -> now Buried in Treasure

Change: As of 6/28/05, the prize you get for using the KLS9 and EUF8 codes has changed, as indicated above. And, if you've previously used those codes, you can't use them again. Furthermore, neither of these pins can be traded any longer. Please post if you have further updates.

=====

All other in-park quest rewards codes and in-park item purchase codes can only be used a single time by a single person.

i wanted codes for rooms :sad1:

Sorry, I kinda skipped parts so I have no idea if anyone has put the codes already...
Dose anyone have the codes for the Skull Rock room? Jacksonville NEVER got the VMK code cereal :sad2:

SoRa DoRk said:
Sorry, I kinda skipped parts so I have no idea if anyone has put the codes already...
Dose anyone have the codes for the Skull Rock room? Jacksonville NEVER got the VMK code cereal :sad2:

All the codes are in the first page of this thread.

Skull Rock room is from a code you get while playing Kellogg's pirate game. It is not from the cereal boxes. Each code (for the room & furniture) is different so you cannot share them with others.

Also, I was unable to get a code unless I logged in first...and once I logged into the Kellogg's site I got only one code. Of course creating multiple IDs works there too - at least so far. LOL

And I was still unable to trade the cursed storm, coin magic & pirate costume pins this afternoon. :(

piratesmate said:
Skull Rock room is from a code you get while playing Kellogg's pirate game. It is not from the cereal boxes. Each code (for the room & furniture) is different so you cannot share them with others.

Also, I was unable to get a code unless I logged in first...and once I logged into the Kellogg's site I got only one code. Of course creating multiple IDs works there too - at least so far. LOL

I have been able to get multiple codes with one user ID. Every time I play the Conquer the Sea game I must delete cookies and temporary internet files. It is a pain but a whole lot easier than creating multiple ID's. I hope this helps.
:moped:

SuperGurl said:
Hey I've done that. I have two computers at home. I have so much stuff because of that. I've been trying to save credits for what VMK may come out with today and after.I used my other characters to get credits, buy a lot of clothing, trade them to my main character and then I sell them.
i think i know you on VMK can you post ya VMK name plz?

kaitykatz7 said:
well how do you take pics of VMK?????????????

kaitykatz7 this is the thread for codes. You might get a better response if you first search through the informational threads and, then, post a new thread if you still need an answer. :)

how do you do more than 1 character on one computer at the same time? HELP!!! Thanks!

lilosdog said:
how do you do more than 1 character on one computer at the same time? HELP!!! Thanks!
I've been doing it with one window for Firefox and one for Internet Explorer. (2 different browsers) Then I just log in as different people in each of them. Right now I'm Piratesmate in Firefox and MerlinsMaiden in IE.

I use the internet explorer In full screen mode. The full screen mode link can be found in the VMK players guide that is stickied here. I'm sorry i cant post link. I can open as many full screen modes as I want. I have had my 4 characters all in VMK at the same time. It does slow down my playing though.

OK, I have an ID now. Well, I've had an ID since day one. I am now Jellyrolls on VMK.

Since I'm confusing some folks, I want to explain what happened. I had signed on to VMK when they first opened it, and I couldn't get on it after a week or so. So, last week, I downloaded a different browser, and created a new character. I started to refer to me as the DIS member who likes pianos so people would know who I was.

So, tonight, I decided to try to figure out how to get on my original user name, and I did figure it out! So now I am Jellyrolls.

So, I'll be looking around for DISers to get you added on my friends list, and getting me on there as Jellyrolls instead of guest whatever number I am.

Thanks to bubbasfriend for helping me get more DISers on my friends list :)

Karen

TLinden16 said:
OK, I have an ID now. Well, I've had an ID since day one. I am now Jellyrolls on VMK.

Since I'm confusing some folks, I want to explain what happened. I had signed on to VMK when they first opened it, and I couldn't get on it after a week or so. So, last week, I downloaded a different browser, and created a new character. I started to refer to me as the DIS member who likes pianos so people would know who I was.

So, tonight, I decided to try to figure out how to get on my original user name, and I did figure it out! So now I am Jellyrolls.

So, I'll be looking around for DISers to get you added on my friends list, and getting me on there as Jellyrolls instead of guest whatever number I am.

Thanks to bubbasfriend for helping me get more DISers on my friends list :)

Karen

My pleasure! :)

oops. Silly me posted about my id on the wrong thread. Sorry. LOL

Thanks for all the codes even though I have them all, lol. Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter