VMK Card Traders Thread

the only card i would like to have is the one for the wanted poster in WDW. i dont need the actual poster, just the card. i have a magic mirror card (once again not the poster) to trade for it if they like. :) pm me and let me know.

I'd like to complete my set of cards. I'm interested in the actual cards themselves so it doesn't matter to me if the codes have already been used.

Here's what I have:
Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin
Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (2)
Stitch's Tomorrowland Teleporter
Tomorrowland Rocketship Counch
Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic
Adventureland Retro Pin (2)
Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (2)
Frontierland Ace of Spade Carpet (2)
Frontierland Cactus Armchair (2)
Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin (2)
Prince Phillip's Briarstone (2)
Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (2)
WDW Exclusive Decorative Holiday Snowman(2)

I have doubles of everything with a (2) next to it so those are available to trade for anything that is not on this list. All of my codes have already been used. I think I would like to complete Series 1 first. I'll be at WDW in the Spring and I'm hoping they will have series 2 by then.

TIA!

Thanks to Cazalet for sending the last few cards I needed to finish my set. Like many, I am looking forward to the rest of Series 2 being released.

Below are the cards I still need for my collection to be up to date... if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated- I do have extras of gold ear, pink nemo chair, tent room, wanted poster, and probably most of the others not indicated as needed ( I do NOT have extra of safari lifestyle or any pirate quest- since I traded and extra lifestyle for all the pirate quest cards)

So please- PM me if you can help me or I can try to help you...

VirtuallyMe's Family VMK Card Collection Needs:

Quest and Tour Cards
Series 1
02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection
04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ
05 - Invisibility Magic Spell
06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room
13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair
28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
29 - 500 VMK credits
30 - VMK Insider Tour

Special "gift with purchase" cards:
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (I actually need 2 of these one for a friend)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt

Series 2 Cards
1 - FantasyLand Pin
2 - Frontierland Quest Pin
3 - Adventureland Quest Pin
11 - White (Holiday) Snowman at WDW
12 - Gold Snowman at DL
13 - Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
14 - Blue Holiday Wreath.

Gold Door Card- preferably un punched- I would need two of those two

Just a friendly reminder......when trading cards, tell the person if it is not in mint condition prior to the trade, if the code has been used, etc. Some people have been trading cards that had writing on them. As the Romans said Cavet emptor (not sure of my spelling in Latin)

Mal, I have lots of gold door cards. They are used at this point, but I'll put it in the mail today. If I only send one card there is no extra postage, if you want two cards (one to keep intact and one to put in your card book) the postage goes up a little. No problem either way. How many cards do you need? (I promise these are the good cards in mint condition - no dumpster diving gook on them!)

Does anybody know what cards 15-17 in Series 2 are? 18 is the Gold Monsters Inc. doors. 14 was the last card of the Holiday Quest. Maybe Stitch hat and pin and Everest chair from WDW?

Califgirl said:
Mal, I have lots of gold door cards. They are used at this point, but I'll put it in the mail today. If I only send one card there is no extra postage, if you want two cards (one to keep intact and one to put in your card book) the postage goes up a little. No problem either way. How many cards do you need? (I promise these are the good cards in mint condition - no dumpster diving gook on them!)

Coasterguy is sending me a couple so I think I am good.

Coasterguy said:
Does anybody know what cards 15-17 in Series 2 are? 18 is the Gold Monsters Inc. doors. 14 was the last card of the Holiday Quest. Maybe Stitch hat and pin and Everest chair from WDW?

Guess I'll answer my own question. 15-17 are the Stitch cards, 15 is the hat, 16 is the pin and 17 is the travel trunk.

Coasterguy said:
Guess I'll answer my own question. 15-17 are the Stitch cards, 15 is the hat, 16 is the pin and 17 is the travel trunk.

Well, there goes my hope of getting a complete collection. I sure hope VMK gives us other options to get these cards.

Califgirl said:
Well, there goes my hope of getting a complete collection. I sure hope VMK gives us other options to get these cards.

You could actually get them for about $230. Midweek stay for 2 at an economy good neightbor hotel is $476. This includes 2, 3-day Park Hopper BONUS tickets. If you converted the Hoppers to APs you get a credit of $119 each. Don't know what the regular AP renewal discount is since this is the first year I've had an AP. Mine expire in April so...

Course if you wanted to live it up, same package at the Grand Californian is $1,192.

I can't beleive I actually looked that up. BTW I am NOT addicted to VMK. :cool1:

Califgirl said:

I thought the same thing when I saw that. My husband is never going to stay on Disney property so I have no hope. We rarely stay the night in Orlando, he would rather just drive home the 3 hours and sleep in his own bed. :(

Dianne

I also have extra quest cards and some extra gold doors cards. However, the gold door cards are not really cards. They are punch outs from a cardboard flyer and are not as thick as the regular cards...

I am missing the entire Haunted Mansion set.

Series 1
2 - Crystal Ball Collection
4 - Organ Red
6 - Haunted Mansion Room
13 - Grandfather Clock
24 - Rocking Chair Purple
28 - Graveyard Tree

Series 2
11 - White Snowman

If someone has a spare set - unused codes a plus :) I would be grateful just to have a complete set of cards.

Yeah, now about those stitch ones ...

If anyone needs the gold doors cards, well, you know I have them.

I have a friend who collects the VMK cards but he is missing a couple.

If anyone has the following cards they are willing to part with me PM me. He DOES NOT want the codes just the cards.

White Snowman
All the new Stitch cards

Thanks

kaeoboy said:
I am missing the entire Haunted Mansion set.

Series 1
2 - Crystal Ball Collection
4 - Organ Red
6 - Haunted Mansion Room
13 - Grandfather Clock
24 - Rocking Chair Purple
28 - Graveyard Tree

Series 2
11 - White Snowman

If someone has a spare set - unused codes a plus :) I would be grateful just to have a complete set of cards.

Yeah, now about those stitch ones ...

If anyone needs the gold doors cards, well, you know I have them.

Are you still looking for any of these???

I need the following cards to complete my collection- if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.. I do have extras of the majority of the ones that I do have (with the exception of the Safari Life style and pirate set)

Thanks in Advance for any help:
VirtuallyMe

Quest and Tour Cards I need:

Series 1
02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection
04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ
05 - Invisibility Magic Spell
06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room
13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair
28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
29 - 500 VMK credits
30 - VMK Insider Tour

DisneyLand and/or WDW Special "gift with purchase" cards:
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt

Series 2 Cards
1 - FantasyLand Pin
2 - Frontierland Quest Pin
11 - White (Holiday) Snowman at WDW
12 - Gold Snowman at DL
13 - Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
14 - Blue Holiday Wreath
15 - Stitch Hat (booking a DLR vacation only)
16 -Traveling Stitch Pin
17 -Blue Travel Crate Box
18 - Gold Door Monsters Ride DisneyLand only
19 -Thrillseekers Quest Pin
20 - Kali River Rapids Couch
21 - Animal Kingdom Safari Room(for getting all answers correct)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter