VMK Card Traders Thread

Really just looking for cards 15,16 or 29 from series 1 if you have them. If not, that's ok. Just to make sure I have the cards that you want right - Invisibility, Pink Nemo, Tent Room, and Wanted Poster. PM your address and the cards will be on their way.

LynnTarrant said:
Hi
I'm new to this but I have all of series one except number 30 and also need 1,2,3 and 12 from series 2.
If it is the codes you need I haven't got many unused cards but if it is just the cards you all want i have several I know many of you have asked for series 1 15, 16 and 17 I have 1 of each of these if you have anything i need please contact me and we can trade. As you can see by my name it would be interneational post! :cool1:

I have an extra Series 2 number 12 if you would like to make a trade for series 1 15, 16 or 17 Let me know, I wish I had more that you needed :(

Please check your posts everyone when Alex updated the board the other day the Quotes all disappeared so in some posts people do not know who they are referring too....

Cat your cards are in the mail!

DisneyHawaii your card is also in the mail!!

Please let me know when you get them thanks....

Mal

Wow! I never even thought about collecting the cards. And this comes from a Neopets TCG collector. Anyways, the cards I have are all used. At least the majority of them are. If that is ok, I'll go through them all and let you know. I do see some that are needed.

Anybody have used code gold snowman card? Would be happy to trade used code white snowman card for it!

Mal have another pile of quest cards to send you from cousins trip last month , but lost your snail mail........pm me please

Ok, here's my list so far...

2 Happiest Celebration pins (series 1, 2/6)
3 Golden Ears (series 1, 3/6)
2 Retro Penny press (series 1, 6/6)
1 Flaming Rans. Window (series 2, 4/30)
1 Crow's Barstool (series 2, 5/30)
2 Seagull's Hats (series 2, 6/30)
1 Pirate Treasure rug (series 2, 7/30)
1 Captain's Couch (series 2, 8/30)
1 Pirate Insider tour pin (series 2, 9/30)
1 Pirate room (series 2, 10/30)
1 Captain Nemo's chair (series 1, 10/30)
1 Explorer's tent room (series 1, 14/30)
1 Golden snowman (series 2, 12/30)
1 Holiday toy soldier (series 2, 13/30)
1 Decorative wreath (series 2, 14/30)
1 Golden Show Designer collection (series 1, 1/30)

This is just the start. I have a lot that I haven't decided what to do with. A bunch that are not used. But I am working on trading the stuff so we will see...
Almost forgot, I am not going to be collecting the cards. So if there is anything you are willing to trade me for on VMK I would greatly appreciate it. My VMK names are Neoprg and Neonibbles

Hi,

Updated on Jan 27, 2006 - added 5 new cards

I need cards:
gold door card, whole card please, I'll pay extra postage.

I have these extra cards(no codes):
Series 1
6/6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red)

1/30 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection;
3/30 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple);
7/30 - Stitch's Tomorrowland Teleporter;
8/30 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch;
9/30 - Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell;
12/30 - Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa;
14/30 - tent room card
18/30 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster;
19/30 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster;
20/30 - Frontierland Ace of Spades Carpet;
21/30 - Frontierland Cactus Armchair (light neon green);
22/30 - Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa (red);
23/30 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter;
25/30 - fantastyland castle retro pin card
26/30 - Prince Phillip's Briarstone;
27/30 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink)

Series 2
4/30 - Flaming Ransacked Window
5/30 - Crow's nest Barstool
6/30 - Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
7/30 - Pirate Treasure Rug
8/30 - Captain's Quarters Couch
10/30 pirate room

I am still looking for:
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)

Hope someone can help??? :worship:

Maleficent2 said:
I am still looking for:
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)

Hope someone can help??? :worship:

Ok, my #16 is gone already, I only had 1 of them, but I have a #17 left. Send me your address. Mal. I'm hoping to get more cards this week, if I get a #16 it is yours, Mal.

I have a card #16 that hasn't even been used yet... What would you give me for it?? :earsgirl:

Here's a question, what do you think they would do with 2 cards that have no code on them? Both of my extra Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room's have no codes!!

Hey Maleficent2,

I received my snowman card today. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Let me know if you ever need something and hopefully I will be able to get it for you.

-CL_DISNEYHAWAII..... :earsboy:

I'm looking for:

11 - White (Holiday) Snowman at WDW
12 - Gold Snowman at DL
13 - Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
14 - Blue Holiday Wreath.

DISNEYHAWAII said:
Hey Maleficent2,

I received my snowman card today. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Let me know if you ever need something and hopefully I will be able to get it for you.

-CL_DISNEYHAWAII..... :earsboy:

Oh good glad it got there because TrixieMaguee came back said I owed more postage and I only sent her 2 cards :(

Trix if you are reading this they are all dry now and I will get them back in the mail to you sorry about the delay.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter