1 BR-$94
2 BR-$94
3 BR-$84
4 BR-$84

Patterson Court:
1 BR-$95
2 BR-$95
3 BR-$85

This is what I heard on Facebook - up two dollars from last year.

Here is the prices that zero to hero posted.

Patterson and Chatham are rumored to be the most quiet of the three. I talked to someone who lives in Vista, and they were complaining about living above the pools and hot tub and how there would be people in there at like 1 am. Which is weird, because it hasn't even been that warm! Plus it's one am.

Sometimes I walk by buildings in Patterson and wonder if people even live there, haha! But I like it though, I like the peace and quiet.

Oh, and the laundry buildings here aren't bad at all. They're generally located behind or somewhere close to the building. At least they are in the few buildings I'm around.

Chatham is SO pretty and cute! I get jealous every time I walk by! The buildings are painted colors of soft blue, and it really looks like a quiet, nice neighborhood. Patterson's beautiful outside too- there's a lot of space and it's really nice and calm. I really haven't been to Vista much. I know there's a lot of trees...

Oh, and the balconies at Patterson are really big. It's kinda crazy, lol.

Allow me to give you my INCREDIBLY biased opinion toward Vista Way and explain why it's the greatest place ever.

Vista Lay *cough* I mean, Vista Way is quite possibly the best place on earth to live (total and complete exaggeration but work with me)! It features a totally awesome pool and hot tub (although actually going in the hot tub is not recommended ;)), people wandering around into the wee hours of the morning (not causing trouble, just hanging out), and a radical basketball court and other amenities! It's also the bus hub, which I must say is pretty ballin'. Then you have your choice of many restaurants just a few minutes walk away including Wendy's which literally borders the complex, Chik-Fil-A (also borders VW), Cici's Pizza (a god among restaurants :)), Bennigan's (The Monte Cristo sandwich is to die for), Longhorn Steakhouse, Dunkin' Donuts, and then if you can handle walking a bit further, Bahama Breeze and Golden Corral (so worth it :D). There is also a Walgreens next to the complex. Oh yeah, and mini golf, so much fun. :D

If you are a party animal, great, this is your kinda place! If not, that's alright, I never experienced any noise problems and I didn't know of anyone from Vista who complained of that. Yes, there are people in and around the pool until 1 am, and I was totally one of them; it's the best time to go! Did I mention it has a pool? Yes! But what I didn't mention is that it has TWO pools! In your face, other places (ok, Patterson might have two as well but I wouldn't know)! Last but not least is the history, the legacy that is Vista Way! I've alright hinted at a few pieces of insider information, and that's just the beginning. Pick Vista, you'll thank me sometime :) Or not, but that's ok!

/biased post on why Vista is the best

I'm also going to recommend Vista. I've been living here since Aug. and I love it! There is always something going on, but the only problems I've had with noise was the stomping of the apartment above me. That's something you'll have at any complex though. The complex is set up with the buildings closer and there always seems to be people walking around. I've lived at Chatham before and everyone pretty much stuck to themselves. You can also be pretty far from the laundry buildings in Chatham (not sure about Patterson) but in Chatham I believe there's only 3 buildings for the complex and in Vista there are washers and dryers in every building.
Also, they are in the process of re-doing the apts in vista. My roommates and I are in the process of moving and our new apt has laminated wood floors, all new appliances, and because it's on the 3rd floor a huge window and vaulted ceilings.

No. You have to buy a laundry card for 3 dollars...and I think you also have to put money on the card to actually wash your clothes too.

This is true. And the machines cost $2 per load to wash and dry. I think lol. My memory is slipping. Either way, I kept my card from last time, lucky me.

On the list of things NOT to bring, it says roller blades. So this is stupid, but... what does this mean? It says exactly Rollerblades are not allowed within your company-sponsored housing complex. Is that suppose to mean that we aren't allowed to skate in the complexes but we can bring them? or what?

I posted it here cause I felt it was the best place to ask such a question - also instead to starting a new thread.

On the list of things NOT to bring, it says roller blades. So this is stupid, but... what does this mean? It says exactly Rollerblades are not allowed within your company-sponsored housing complex. Is that suppose to mean that we aren't allowed to skate in the complexes but we can bring them? or what?

I posted it here cause I felt it was the best place to ask such a question - also instead to starting a new thread.

It means they don't want you skating because you could fall and hurt yourself and then they have to send you home and hire someone else. (I'm assuming)

I too would recommend vista way, especially if you're planning on doing the program with no car. You have everything you need right outside the gates. Noise was never a problem, once you go inside and close the door it's quiet. trust me, if you want to go down and have the experience of a life, you have to stay at vista way :cool1::rotfl2::grouphug:

trust me, if you want to go down and have the experience of a life, you have to stay at vista way :cool1::rotfl2::grouphug:

I hear this alot, but is it still fun if you don't like drinking, sexual activities :blush:, and strangers walking into your room?
I'm a goody two-shoe, will I still have fun at Vista Way?

I hear this alot, but is it still fun if you don't like drinking, sexual activities :blush:, and strangers walking into your room?

Not everyone that stays at vista is all about drinking and "sexual activities" and stuff :) You'd probably still be able to have a good time if you stayed there.

Honestly though, if you are a "goody two-shoe" i would recommend Chatham or Patterson. When i was in chatham for spring adv 09 we had a lot of good people that stayed there. I felt like i knew practically the entire complex but it was pretty low key and quiet. We all liked to have fun, but it wasn't outrageous :)

I'd say you could still definitely have a good time at vista way. A lot would depend on your room mates. Hopefully you'd all get along and they are not the opposite of you (parties, loud, messy) but that can happen at any complex. If you get along with all your room mates, i'd say you'd have the best time at vista way. With everything being so close, it's nice to be able to talk a walk oustide of the complex and go somewhere. Vista way is definitely close knit and everyone is really friendly/nice. Chathman is very large and spread out. It's not a comfortable walk to any stores/restaurants.

as for noise, worry about noise unless it's being made inside your apt. once you close the door it will be quiet. I would say try for vista if you want to have a great, time while you're there, and meet some great people. if you don't like it you can always move to chatham/patterson ;)

have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter