- Feb 17, 2006
Ty so much Days! And ty to all for the virtual hugs.Even more hugs to you my friend. I hope you are doing better since the last time we messaged. Biggest hugs!!
The highest possible score is right around 28,800. Good luck with the bug. I hope it works for you.Belle what is your vfk title so I can look you up to learn about the magic?
KingQuakATac...I tried using my magic in bird game but it did not work. With your thorough instructions I will give it another try. What is the top scopre for that game now that we can only go 60 levels? I am amazed the things people think of with these games.
I totally stink at these mini-games. The only thing I've managed to learn in fireworks is that if you hit the firework with the wrong symbol, you get ZIPPO points!OK - can we talk fireworks then? LOL. Is it the same as VMK...more points the closer it is to the end of the "flare"? And do you score better hitting the firework more dead-center rather than just catching the edge? Was trying to figure it out last night and was getting 10 or 20 points per explode...when I tried exploding early I got 8 points....anyone figure out the scoring yet?
Thanks so much, Princess! So funny to me how I can see at least 5-6 "birds" in that picture that aren't circled! Grrr... stupid black shadow birds...OK, It has been a long time since I have posted here, but if I can help some friends with the bird game, I'm in. I now average 22,000 - 28,000 a game. Here are a few basic tips:
1. For now there is a bug in the game where the last answer is never correct. Use this to your advantage on the first 2 levels to start learning the birds.
2. On the second game screen, I never try for the gas can down between the logs and rocks - I never need it.
3. Hit the gas cans straight on with the vehicle. Slow down a little if you have to.
4. When I remember the birds, I use something in the picture to associate with a word in it's name. ie. titmouse birds usually have a bird "hanging" upside-downish with its little head up in the air. Bonaparte's something or other has a large pinkish flower.
5. Warblers usually have a black mark of some kind around their eyes.
6. Use berries or flowers to associate birds with their names.
Some people have said they are having trouble seeing where the bird shadows are on the screen. There are 5 positions on each level where you can click on a bird. I circled them below.
Aengus, I took his/her comment to mean this - we're not having a problem with the moderators here... it's the others (commentators) that jump in and post very belittling remarks that serve no purpose other than make fun of the game and its developers.Please elaborate
It looks like you are saying my comments are not welcome in this thread, but I dont want to jump to that assumption.