Villa Location

sha_sha

Mouseketeer
Hiya:goodvibes

This is a bit of a long shot but I am just wondering if anyone might be able to shed some clues on pinpointing a community. We have booked a villa in Kissimmee, but we don't know which community it is in. I know that Kissimmee is quite central to most things as I have stayed there twice before but I am quite curious. ;)

All I know that the zip code is 34743, which takes me to Yeehaw junction as a main point. I also know that the zip code is huge. Our villa is also 8 miles from the airport, 10 miles from the train station and ten minutes from a Disney gate. I don't know which one though. We also have a lake behind the villa, and it looks like all the other villas bend round the lake.

I did try looking at google maps but I just got myself in a pickle and kept loosing my locations.:confused3

If anyone knows the Orlando area particularly well or by any small chance has a vauge idea of where i'm talking about and can help me pinpoint the community, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank You :lovestruc

Sorry - this may be a very obvious question - but can't you just ask whoever you have booked it with?

Our villa is also 8 miles from the airport, 10 miles from the train station and ten minutes from a Disney gate.

Sounds like almost every villa I have seen advertised on the internet :lmao:

Seriously though it would make sense to ask the owner the name of the community that it is on. The area is far too vast for anyone to make more than a wild shot in the dark - and thats only if you were an expert in triangulation :goodvibes
I know it is a bit late in the day as you have already booked but we would never book one without knowing the community, and pinpointing it's exact location on google earth. This is because we got caught out once with a villa owner telling us it had a south facing pool when it turned out it was north facing.
Hope you manage to get the information you need soon

Could it be Buenaventura Lakes? It certainly fits all the criteria, including zip code. I do have some other ideas, but I think this is the most likely.

I was going to ask the owner evnetually, I just wanted to see if any one knew. As for location we aren't that bothered, for us it's somewhere to sleep thats all we use it for. Were going in Feb so not even sure if we will use the pool. Curiosity got the better of me though. ;) lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter