viewing locations for Spectromagic

tomandlyn

Earning My Ears
Can you tell me a few different locations that are best for viewing the following:

1) Spectromagic
2)Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks
3) Illuminations

Spectromagic....
On the chairs on the walkway in front of Pecos Bills, etc.

Fantasy in the Sky....
At a window table at either California Grill or O'hanna
or anywhere on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom

Illuminations....
From a lagoon seat at Rose & Crown or on the pontoon boat on a Specialty Cruise
or the World Showcase Plaza (on the FW side of the lagoon) They open the rope area and everyone must sit. Get there early to get a close up seat.

I was at WDW from 4/18-4/22. Peak time! I had great viewing spots for each of these activities.

Spectromagic - on the curb to the immediate left of the castle, where the parade heads over to Frontier Land. You see everything and they often stop right in front of you. Puts you near a great place to view the fireworks right after the parade.

Fanatsy in the Sky - on the bridge to Tomorrowland. Tinker Bell flies right over you and you can see all of the fireworks behind the castle.

Illuminations - across from the entrance to Germany. Large viewing area and while waiting for Illuminations we were also able to see ToN parade.

Hope this helps.

I thank you very much for the info. Everyone here is so wonderful and helpful.
Leaving in 4 days, can't wait....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest