Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Victoria
I love your character meal auto pages.
Could you do a Donal one for Chef Mickey, im trying to put something for our scrapbook and we met him at dinner there.
Thank you
:worship:

Could I get the 4 parks autograph cover page, one with Rose's Autographs & one with Alyssa's Autographs?
thanks! :goodvibes

can i get the four parks autograph page with Kacey and then Courtney and October 2010? I would also like these pages but with no date....
The Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Lilo and Stitch Best Frend Breakfast
Storybook Princess Breakfast at Akershus
Thanks!!

Victoria
I love your character meal auto pages.
Could you do a Donal one for Chef Mickey, im trying to put something for our scrapbook and we met him at dinner there.
Thank you
:worship:

Oh, yes! I can't believe I forgot to upload Donald!

Charmealchefmickeysdonald.jpg

Good luck with your scrapbook! Post pictures when you're done!!!

Thanks for the Donald
When i finish ill try to scan it. I tried to digi scrap the Disney trip, then i got back to manual scrap, and its gonna take a looong time to finish
:goodvibes

I would love a sisters one without the background with

Madison (tiny polka dots)
Kristin (big polka dots)

can i get the four parks autograph page with Kacey and then Courtney and October 2010? I would also like these pages but with no date....
The Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Thanks!!

I promise I have not forgotten your request. I am working on having pages and covers for every character meal, so it is going to take me a while. I should be finished in the next few weeks, though (possibly a week... who knows?). If you'd like, I can go ahead and personalize the four parks and give you blank 'Ohana's and Chef Mickey's pages. Or I can wait and post it all at once. Or I can go ahead and give you the covers, and you can just check my photobucket for the new pages. Just let me know what you'd like to do! :goodvibes

Hi, Could I get one of the Princess's covers with the name Ali.

I would love both of the princess ones if it's not too much trouble.
Thanks

I can wait for the others but can you go ahead and personalize the autograph pages then i will just keep checkin back thanks!

The Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Thanks!!

xxx

I am working on my Crystal Palace set, right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter