Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

I'm working on some DISigns that your husband and/or teenage sons might agree to wear.

I can do other cars. If you have a preference, please specify the make and model. I may or may not be able to do a specific color. It depends on the pictures and quality of the pictures that I find, but you can put in a color request. I can also change the character up. I just like Mickey because he has alot of different personalities, and I can easily find clipart of him doing different things.

Your should be so proud. I just love these designs. Can I get the Texas Mickey head with the name Mikayla and one with Mom, please. And is there a boy version? If so could I get two. One with Matthew and one with Dad. Thank you.

Victoria
Just to let you know that youre missing Aurora in Cinderella Royal Table
and also there is no Mickey and Chip/Dale in Cape May Cafe, only Minnie, Goofy and Donald
:goodvibes

Victoria
Just to let you know that youre missing Aurora in Cinderella Royal Table
and also there is no Mickey and Chip/Dale in Cape May Cafe, only Minnie, Goofy and Donald
:goodvibes

Really? I thought Aurora was at CRT, but she was not listed in my Unofficial Guide. That's what I've been going by - the character lists in Unofficial Guide and on AllEarsNet, and she wasn't on either list. Perhaps they need updating. What about Ariel? Do I need her, too? Unofficial Guide says that Cape May Cafe has Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Minnie (I don't know how Mickey got in there! xD). So there is no Pluto, Chip, or Dale, and I need a Donald? I'm really upset that my 2010 Unofficial Guide is wrong. I'm paying for their accuracy! I think I'll write them. :rotfl:

Thank you!

Victoria, I love your autograph designs. Could I get the following for my niece?
Autograph Cover - 4 parks one with Christine
Crystal Palace Dinner May 31st, 2010
Supercalifragilictic Breakfast June 2, 2010
Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast June 3, 2010
Ohana Best Friends Breakfast June 4, 2010
Chef Mickey Dinner June 4, 2010
Thank you!! Lynn

Victoria, I love your autograph designs. Could I get the following for my niece?
Autograph Cover - 4 parks one with Christine
Crystal Palace Dinner May 31st, 2010
Supercalifragilictic Breakfast June 2, 2010
Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast June 3, 2010
Ohana Best Friends Breakfast June 4, 2010
Chef Mickey Dinner June 4, 2010
Thank you!! Lynn

xxx

Wow, what fun ADRs! I hope your niece has a magical time. I'd love to see pictures of the finished product!!! :goodvibes

4parksautographbookcover_christine.jpg

Charmealcrystalpalacecoverdate_may3.jpg

Charmeal1900breakfastcoverdate_june.jpg

Charmealakershuscoverdate_june32010.jpg

Charmealohanapinkcover_june42010.jpg

Charmealchefmickeyscover_june4.jpg

Wow, what fun ADRs! I hope your niece has a magical time. I'd love to see pictures of the finished product!!! :goodvibes

OH! Victoria, Thank you. I can't believe how fast you got these done. Thanks so much for your time. I will post pics as soon as I get them. Thanks again Lynn :flower3:

Victoria~ love your designs. I have a couple of special requests for our upcoming Disney trip. Could you do the Stitch birthday one (found on Photobucket) for an 11th birthday instead of a 13th birthday? Also, could you an Arkansas Razorback Mickey Mouse design for Mom, Dad, Madison, Patrick? You have such a talent - thanks for sharing!

Victoria~ love your designs. I have a couple of special requests for our upcoming Disney trip. Could you do the Stitch birthday one (found on Photobucket) for an 11th birthday instead of a 13th birthday? Also, could you an Arkansas Razorback Mickey Mouse design for Mom, Dad, Madison, Patrick? You have such a talent - thanks for sharing!

Aww, thank you!

xxx

Have fun on your trip, and I'd love to see pictures of the finished products!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter