victoria and alberts

minnie24

Mouseketeer
Hi
Can anyone tell me what the menu is like at the Victoria and Albert in the Grand Floridian. We have a wedding party of 6 and also can you wear wedding attire in there?
Minnie24::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

The menu is constantly changing at V&A. They offer two (I believe) choices for each course. We were there in '96 and it was DELICIOUS! YOu are required to dress up so I don't see why wedding apparel wouldn't be appropriate. The wine pairing is great fun but it was too much wine for me.

:)

If any spot in WDW would be perfect for wedding attire, it would be V&A! Your server (Albert) will be in a Tux himself.
As Ramseytrio says, the general menu does change daily. For special wedding affairs, etc, it could be a "special"menu is possible-perhaps someone with that V&A experience could respond better than I.

I've eaten there twice and I am a fussy eater and my daughter is even worse than me. We both loved what we got. Yes there are some unusual items but they taste so perfect. I was there last month with friends and one of them is pretty fussy too and she loved everything.

BTW, a couple got engaged while we were there. The first time I have ever seen that happen.

So romantic, the waiter brought out a tray with red fabric on in and a glass slipper with a red cushion and the ring sitting in it.

We all clapped when she said yes. It was most exciting.

A wedding party - nothing could be better!

denise

:wave: Hi all,
My DD and I are having Thanksgiving dinner at V&A's.

Has anyone had a holiday dinner there before if so what are they like?

:cool1: Doing the single digit dance Yahoo:cool1:

Faith:wave2:

We were married at WDW this past June -- just wanted to let you know about Disney's wedding attire policy.... you are only allowed to be in wedding attire anywhere within the parks or the resort restaurants if you were married at Disney through Disney's Fairytale weddings. However, I wouldn't let this completely change you mind about having your reception/dinner at V&A's! You could change into something more comfortable, yet classy and still feel 100% like a bride while you dine on the best meal of your life at V&A's. We ate there the day after our wedding and I can't wait til we can afford to go back and eat there again!

Marne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter