VGC Owners Confirmed Reservations

I got on in 5 minutes and got what I wanted. I think there are not a lot of owners yet at VGC and the resort is small so that is what made it so easy. I think June 21 will be a lot harder since you will have all other resort owners making plans.

I can't get up that early on a Sunday! I finally called at 9am PST (a little worried about getting 5 days at spring break ) and had no problem. No wait and got the dates I wanted for a 1 bedroom. March 28th through April 2:thumbsup2

Just booked 4 nights in April this morning :yay:
About 7:30 PST ....no wait at all.

Dec. 20th and 21st, DL Hotel using SSR points. Dec. 22nd-26th GVC 2 bedroom. Piece of cake getting through on Sunday morning. Another Christmas a Disneyland! Already planning decorations to make to take with us.

I just bought on Saturday. My guide said that its only about 25% sold at this point, so I would expect that there isnt a huge rush of owners booking yet.

I called at 6:00am PST and got through easily - got a ressie for 3 nights in a 1 bdr for Dec 23-26th!!!

The CM asked me what I was celebrating - I said Xmas of course!!! He paused a minute and said - there is no check box for that!!! :lmao:

called at 5:59 PST. Got through right away and got my NYE studio Dec 29 -Jan 1 and week after Easter studio April 6 -9 oh and Halloween trick or treat Oct 1-4th. Just bought the tickets too:cool1::cool1: Got to wait now for my next June dates.....

Just called this morning and made my 2nd reservation with my VGC points. I got a studio for 2 nights, May 9-11th. May 9th is Mother's Day so Happy Mother's Day to me :goodvibes! Super easy to make the reservation and the MS representative could not have been more helpful.

We are staying in a 2 BDRM in december so I am a litttle worried we will get spoiled but I wanted to conserve some points. As it is, I had to borrow 9 from 2010 points so I think am already experiencing the early stages of addonitis ;)

Jusr booked a studio for January when we'll be in CA to see Mary Poppins!:goodvibes

After reading all these ressies being made I became jealous :mad: so I decided to book one night.

So picked up a studio Oct. 22. I'll meet the family right after work, check in, have dinner at DTD, get the kids into costume for the DCA Halloween party, carry them back to the room through the DCA/GC entrance and put them to bed. Then I'll relax on the balcony before drifting off to sleep.

Next morning we will head into DL as I'll take a day off from work and pull the oldest daughter out of the 2nd grade for one day. :confused3 Before anyone yells it should be noted that she will have the same teacher in the 2nd grade that she had in the first grade and was her top student, so one day should be ok. :) Thats my story, I'm sticking with it. :thumbsup2

Head back to the room at 11 and move our stuff to the car, then back to DL for the day. Drive home that evening. A perfect daycation.

I just booked a 1BR for May 9-12 -- so easy! I guess it won't be easy forever once the resort sells out, but this was a nice first reservation experience there! :lmao:

Looks like I was the only one with phone trouble Sunday...was up at 5:55AM, started calling at 6AM only to have the first two tries just ring and ring after the first selection. Got through on third try.

10/14 - 10/17/09 Dedicated 2 bedroom and will hit the 10/15 Trick or Treat Party

When I called Sunday at 9:01 am the phone system seemed to be running slowly, probably the volume of calls being managed. But it still only took a few of minutes waiting on hold once in the queue. The reservation went quickly and the CM was probably one of the best I have ever interacted with. I gave her exceptional marks in the survey after the call. Booked in for three nights next March after a week in Palm Desert.

We did not get up extra early to book, but were able to book December 27/28/29 1Br on that first morning of reservations. First Christmas visit. We are considering doing the special Christmas tour that gives you priority seating for the parade.:thumbsup2

We got the dates we wanted right away, too.

Oct 23 Studio - going to a b-day lunch for a friend and then to the DCA Halloween party that night. Then moving to Hojo's for two nights.

And May 8-11 Studio - Happy Mother's Day to me!

Might add other dates later, not sure.
I cannot wait to stay there.:)

Called today and changed my original ressie in Jan. to late October. Got a 2 bedroom villa for a week with no problems. I think if it starts filling up it will be after this weekend when it opens to all DVC'ers, but I believe it will still be pretty easy for ressies until they sell more points at VGC.

as always i am late to finding this thread....but congrats to all of you for getting what you wanted...i am hoping that i will be able to get a 5 day stay during presidents week...it will be our first time in california ever...geez

Quick and easy! CONFIRMED for 1 Studio Opening Night and 1 Studio on New Years Eve!
omg...so jealous
We just made our 1st reservation at VGC for February 2010 (6 nights in a studio). It was easy to get through to MS - no sitting on hold. :cool1:

i wish i were you...right now

I have a studio on May 12 and 13.
:) Food and Wine time:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!